Chiropractors/Hip pain after adjustment

jennifermyrr wrote at 2015-03-13 10:38:11
I have never longed for hip pain relief as much as I have in the past couple of months after falling and landing on my hips. In your situation you need to contact you surgeon or ask another consultation to other ortho expert and I remember when my father search for the site where he can have free quote for his inquiry he found the PlacidWay site.

Gerald Anzalone, D.C.

I can answer questions about musculoskeletal-based, evidence-based chiropractic practice.

13 years of chiropractic practice; currently practicing in an integrative medicine clinic.

West Hartford Group, a think-tank that has put forth a model of chiropractic care that is consistent with that of the World Federation of Chiropractic and the Chiropractic Strategic Planning Conference. This model is of the chiropractic physician as the spinal health care expert within the health care system, i.e. society’s non-surgical spine specialist.

Chiropractic Products magazine

Bachelor of Arts, Fordham University, 1991. Doctor of Chiropractic, New York Chiropractic College, 1997.

Fordham University: Scripps Howard Journalism Award. New York Chiropractic College: Clinic Award. University of Sint Eustatius School of Medicine: University Award for participation as student president of the Integrative Medicine Program.