Chiropractors/Pain

Question
I had my second adjustment ever and let me tel you, the first one was amazing and the second one was too EXCEPT...I didn't have my left breast in the right position and didn't realize it until he did the move and OMGEEE!!! I felt the sharpest most painful jolt of pain in my left breast! Since then it had been incredibly painful below the breast from sternum all the way around under my arm. It even hurts to do common chores and to breathe. I didn't want to tell him because I don't know him very well and he is very young!!! What happened?!?!

Answer
Amy-

There could be so many different things going on to cause the pain in your left breast. One of the most common ones is an out of alignment rib which refers pain into the chest/breast area. The best thing to do would be to go back to the chiropractor for a diagnosis of this. If it is a rib out of alignment, it is fairly easy to adjust and get you relief.

Dr. Nona Djavid

Chiropractors

Nona Djavid