Chiropractors/Pain in legs

Dear doctor I want to ask why I feel pain and stretching of muscles in both the legs for 18 years.

My MRI reports Lumber spine, Scout brain and scout cervical say:

-Diffuse disc bulges at L3L4,L4, L4 L5/Si levels with bilateral nerve roots compression.
The high signals in the cerebellum needs further evaluation to exclude? ishmic changes.

When was this mri performed. I dont know what you mean scout brain scout cervical

Hello I was asking two questions When was this mri peformed? Like in the daye of the mri?

I have never heard of scout in any mri results in 34 years of practicing. So please attach a copy of the mri

John Quackenbush DC

Chronic pain syndromes such as Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Dizziness,Carpal Tunnel Syndromes,Headaches, Migraines,Chronic Low back pain,Chronic neck pain, Peripheral Neuropathy,Detoxification, EWOT exercise with Oxygen and Brain Based Therapy.

I have 28 years of clinical experience.

BS human Biology DC Doctorate of Chiropractic 1981 Logan University Diplomate National Board of Chiropractic