Chiropractors/Pain in legs

Question
Dear doctor I want to ask why I feel pain and stretching of muscles in both the legs for 18 years.

My MRI reports Lumber spine, Scout brain and scout cervical say:

-Diffuse disc bulges at L3L4,L4, L4 L5/Si levels with bilateral nerve roots compression.
The high signals in the cerebellum needs further evaluation to exclude? ishmic changes.

Answer
When was this mri performed. I dont know what you mean scout brain scout cervical

Hello I was asking two questions When was this mri peformed? Like in the daye of the mri?

I have never heard of scout in any mri results in 34 years of practicing. So please attach a copy of the mri

Chiropractors

John Quackenbush DC