Chiropractors/dear friend

I am in charge of occupational health and safety in 20 clothes store all around venezuela. We have plenty of workers complyning of pain due to long lasting standing. It is forbbiden to have chaires. Especcially girls have troubles with varicouse veins. The cashiers stand for more than 5 hours in the same position. what could I do?

Core Health Darien
Core Health Darien  

Dr McKay
Dr McKay  
Since chairs have been banned here are some suggestions that I hope will help. Inserts are not very expensive. The long periods of standing can break down the arches in the feet. An inexpensive support or orthotic will allow the person to stand for longer periods of time with less pain. This becomes more important as we age. If the workers are wearing shoes that lack support perhaps you could subsidize shoe purchases. The cheaper the shoe the less support it will offer. On a side note some of the most expensive shoes lack support. Your feet do not need a fashion statement they need support.
There are anti-fatigue mats made out of a soft rubber that will allow for standing with less pain. I should mention that I prefer hard orthotics over soft ones because they offer more support.My next suggestion is an attempt at humor, hire men who don't care about varicose veins.

Dr.Brian McKay

I have experience with many different techinques utilized by different chiropractors. They all work but work differently. Some people respond better to different or a combination of techniques then to just one way of chiropractic. So I prefer open minded DC's who recognize our brother and sister chiropractors who work differently are helping patients with good solid chirocare. I can answer any question that comes up.

I have 22 years of experience. I graduated from Plamer Davenport in 1989

Conn Chiro Council

Atlanta Journal, Darien Times, Huffington Post

BS Mercy College 1984 DC Palmer College of Chiropractic 1989

I cannot name patients names out of respect for their privacy.