Chiropractors/cold laser

Hello Vishal Will i  have not been able to the laser for over 3 weeks now  My dad has passed away And i haven't been able to do It i notice my hand not as swelled But is starting to burn and hurt I know you said the burning was it was healing Do you think taking a break in my therapy causes it  It not really flared up  It does look like cold laser was helping And have you ever heard on tumeric i been taking that for inflammation I heard it was good for that Thank for all your great information Very helpful  Thank you Carolyn

Hi Carolyn,
Sounds like the laser was working well. The burn will seem like it's coming back but that is part of the healing process. Turmeric is a great anti inflammatory that doesn't harm your stomach. It doesn't work as fast as medicine but the result will be the same. Take it for your healing. I hope you have continued success.  

Vishal Verma DC CCSP

I can answer questions about acute and chronic pain and their conservative management, sports injuries, back and neck pain, extremity pain, herniated/bulging discs, sciatica or other neurological issues, rehabilitation and fitness concerns, spinal decompression and cold laser therapy. I can't answer questions about specific medications and their prescription. I can give general information about them at best.

I have years of experience in sportsmedicine and conservative care of musculo-skeletal injuries with the use of chiropractic, rehabilitation, and fitness/exercise as well as the use of advanced technologies such as spinal decompression and low intensity laser therapy. I have private practice experience as well as experience within an integrated medical setting with concurrent care of patients with both medicine as well as alternative therapy. I am a board certified sports chiropractor and have treated athletes of all kinds in the conservative management of sports injuries and performance enhancement.

American Board of Chiropractic Sports Physicians North American Association of Laser Therapists

Your Health Magazine Alternative Health Magazine Northern VA Womens Magazine Townsend Newsletters

Doctor of Chiropractic Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician