Chiropractors/cold laser

Question
Hello Vishal Will i  have not been able to the laser for over 3 weeks now  My dad has passed away And i haven't been able to do It i notice my hand not as swelled But is starting to burn and hurt I know you said the burning was it was healing Do you think taking a break in my therapy causes it  It not really flared up  It does look like cold laser was helping And have you ever heard on tumeric i been taking that for inflammation I heard it was good for that Thank for all your great information Very helpful  Thank you Carolyn

Answer
Hi Carolyn,
Sounds like the laser was working well. The burn will seem like it's coming back but that is part of the healing process. Turmeric is a great anti inflammatory that doesn't harm your stomach. It doesn't work as fast as medicine but the result will be the same. Take it for your healing. I hope you have continued success.  

Chiropractors

Vishal Verma DC CCSP