Chiropractors/Questions Answered by Expert Jerome M. True, DC, FIACN

SubjectDate Asked
Hand tingling10/2/2016
  Q: 7 months ago I was a passenger in a head on auto crash that cracked my sternum and herniated T6 ...
  A: Neurological symptoms should be observed closely to make sure there is continued improvement. I'm ...
cavitation10/24/2015
  Q: Hey whenever I take a deep breath my back cracks is there something wrong? What can I do to prevent ...
  A: There are many questions that I need answered. Is this painful? Is it cracking on the back side of ...
Spine pain9/13/2015
  Q: I'm a 23 year old girl (115 lb) and about 2 and 1/2 months ago, I noticed I was having back pain. ...
  A: I am sorry you have pain. Chiropractic care offers the best option for relieving your discomfort. ...
dolor6/16/2015
  Q: I am in charge of occupational health and safety in 20 clothes store all around venezuela. We have ...
  A: Using a cushioned mat is a first-line prevention. They are used in the USA all the time for ...
strange symptoms9/9/2014
  Q: Iím a 41 y/o otherwise healthy male. For years I have had slight upper back and neck discomfort with ...
  A: The headache you describe is a common complaint easy treated with chiropractic care. This may be the ...
Popping neck/back8/31/2014
  Q: this may seem trivial but I am just curious why it happens. Sometimes if I pop my neck or my back, ...
  A: I am sorry to inform you that your problem may be serious and thus it is too difficult to answer in ...
Bulge in the back of my neck7/12/2014
  Q: I have bulge right in the back of my neck that's been there for long time. In 1997 one person ...
  A: Having an MRI of your cervical spine is a good idea. Most MRI centers will give you an affordable ...
hard seat3/1/2014
  Q: This is one of those off the wall questions that may be out of your expertise, but thought I'd try. ...
  A: Seat comfort is very important. Uncomfortable pressures are tolerated for short commutes. If you ...
knee clicking10/22/2013
  Q: I had something happen to me which I never experienced before. I love to walk and walk a couple of ...
  A: In order to understand your problem and help you address it, I have a few questions. Have you had a ...
Back Injury8/21/2013
  Q: My issue is pretty complicated and I have been trying to figure out where to turn. 2 1/2 years ago ...
  A: 2 and 1/2 years ago did you have trauma or some kind of injury? Have you had a thoracic MRI? You ...
pain in arm, upper back and numb thumb and index2/12/2013
  Q: I am a single mom w no fam in the area. My job involves heavy lifting. I felt pain in upper back but ...
  A: I am sorry you are hurting. The symptoms you describe sound more like a C6 radiculopathy, and ...
Painful upper back area.2/4/2013
  Q: I am 33 yrs old female. A little bit of history: 10 years ago i fell and broke my tail bone and for ...
  A: S, Thank you for reaching out to me for your inquiry. Your description of your complaint is quite ...
arm and hand tingling/numbness1/23/2013
  Q: old.i have been having this numbness/tingling feeling every day in my arm to my hand.I know it's not ...
  A: The importance of a diagnosis cannot be overstated. There are vascular causes for your arm to be ...
chiropractic care for gastroparesis1/16/2013
  Q: My son is 17, has Down syndrome and has recently been diagnosed with idiopathic gastroparesis. ...
  A: There are many questions I would need answered before treating your son. The diagnosis of idiopathic ...
MRI Lumbar spine1/9/2013
  Q: As per my MRI the findings are, There is a disc bulge at L3-4 causing nerve root compression.Bulges ...
  A: I apologize for the delay in answering. Bulging discs are a frequent source of low back pain. The ...
upper cramp like pains spread to sides of my breasts very painful1/8/2013
  Q: the pain starts in upper back cramp like spreads to both sides of breasts it starts usually when im ...
  A: Your pains are definitely in need of further investigation. My comments should give you some ...
pins and needles down arm to thumb11/30/2012
  Q: about 4 months ago i started having this left shoulder ache not really pain but a dull ache. after a ...
  A: The symptoms you describe are most likely originating from the nerve roots of the spine. The fact ...
bone pain11/5/2012
  Q: I have had chronic sinus drainage and subsequent cough for 3 months. I am being followed over the ...
  A: I'm sorry you are having a lot of pain. Hairline fractures are possible with forceful coughing as ...
neck fusion10/18/2012
  Q: I have 'natural' neck fusion #as opposed to medically fused#. This has greatly limited my range of ...
  A: Your condition is called hypertrophic ossification. There are a few other diagnostic causes that ...
cervical problems after massage8/24/2012
  Q: Three days ago I had a full body massage for relaxation. After having my neck and shoulders ...
  A: Your symptoms are requiring further diagnosis. An MRI of the brain and cervical spine is appropriate ...
Bilateral feet pain8/2/2012
  Q: I have had plantar fasciitis for 5 years. I had the normal relapse but was able to stretch and ice ...
  A: I am sorry to hear about your problem. Hard orthotics can some times increase plantar fasciitis ...
protruding ribs7/27/2012
  Q: My nephew is 4 years old his parents are anti doctor. He was born with the bottom of his ribs rolled ...
  A: This may be a normal rib development. The lower rib cage can flare out slightly and it can be ...
Back muscle6/30/2012
  Q: I'm only 22 and I'm having this pain in my back, only a small specific area to the left side. It ...
  A: I am sorry about the delay in answering. Back pain is very common occurring in 80% of the ...
MRI spine- Lumbar/Sacral5/31/2012
  Q: I am a 22 year old female that has been having lower back problems for 6 months. I have recently had ...
  A: I have successfully treated a large number of patients with very similar if not identical problems ...
pain, swelling and numbness in left hand4/10/2012
  Q: I am a 31 year old female, who recently started experiencing pain in my left hand, that would ...
  A: I have multiple questions that should be answered for a specific diagnosis. If your condition ...

All Questions in This Category

Chiropractors

Jerome M. True, DC, FIACN

Top Expert on this page