Chiropractors/Questions Answered by Expert Vishal Verma DC CCSP

SubjectDate Asked
Cervical spondolytis and arthritis2/27/2017
  Q: Verma, thank you for your time to answer this question. My mother suffers from osteo-arthritis. In ...
  A: Sorry about the late response but I just now am seeing this question. I apologize. Osteoarthritis is ...
How to interpret surface EMG readings6/22/2016
  Q: I'm grateful for your time, whether you have the answer or not... I've searched and searched but ...
  A: I appreciate the question and I do have some answers for you. I have personally used surface EMG in ...
Cervical spine Cyst6/6/2016
  Q: when I was 21 I had an MRI and was diagnosed with Syrinx of C6. I have all the mild symptoms of ...
  A: I did some research and there is no mention of resolution of a syrinx naturally. Plus the damage ...
cold laser2/27/2016
  Q: Hello Vishal Will i have not been able to the laser for over 3 weeks now My dad has passed away ...
  A: Sounds like the laser was working well. The burn will seem like it's coming back but that is part of ...
Osteoporosis2/3/2016
  Q: I had made an appointment with a chiropractor, but then I read if you have osteoporosis, that you ...
  A: I don't believe that you would have any issues going to the chiropractor if you choose to go. As a ...
Cold Laser12/10/2015
  Q: ANSWER: Hi Carolyn, That's great news and I am sure that the laser is working based on what you just ...
  A: The burning sensation is normal because you are stimulating blood flow to the area and that is what ...
Cold Laser Therapy12/3/2015
  Q: Hello you have answer A question Of mine Before about cold laser therapy You said it should help ...
  A: The cold laser can still help with this issue regardless of how long you have had it. I suggest you ...
i have a problem with my lower back11/8/2015
  Q: I also fell down some stairs a couple of year ago I am sure I broken my tail bone I have also a ...
  A: This definitely sounds like a neurological issue from everything you are describing. Sharp pain, ...
pain in chest10/17/2015
  Q: I have had pain across my chest, often only on the left, sometimes on the right, and sometimes all ...
  A: Obviously anytime someone talks about chest pain, it raises red flags with every doctor. Let's break ...
Radial head/Olecranon Process 3yr injury7/10/2015
  Q: 3yrs ago I damaged my right elbow conducting skull crusher exercises. after bringing my elbows to an ...
  A: A complex situation indeed. But a great detailed history and explanation by yourself has me ...
Middle back pain after popping7/3/2015
  Q: This morning I was laying on my side in bed, when I rolled over to my stomach I lifted my upper ...
  A: It seems as though you may have a rib type issue. Most likely a ribhead or thoracic vertebra out of ...
Pulled muscle?4/7/2015
  Q: My mom pulled a muscle in her arm/shoulder..would you recommend a shoulder wrap, a sling or an arm ...
  A: Based on what you are telling me, a sling would be appropriate at this time. But more importantly, ...
Dislocated rib3/22/2015
  Q: About 3 weeks ago I recieved a direct hit to my chest, heard a pop, and saw my primary care Dr the ...
  A: that does sound painful from your description. Manipulation is the ideal way to treat the ...
Back Pain2/26/2015
  Q: I have a back pain since 5 years and also pain in tail bone. My MRI report says: There is ...
  A: You are welcome to exercise like jogging or cycling with the understanding that this may aggravate ...
cold laser therapy2/12/2015
  Q: Hello I was interesting knowing if cold laser therapy would be good for a chemical burn I had a ...
  A: The cold laser actually can help with wound healing and has been used for that reason. There are red ...
Upper and lower back pain. Can't tell if it's muscle or spine. Please help1/24/2015
  Q: My name is Charles and I'm 21 years old and pretty health. I have always been nervous about my back ...
  A: It truly sounds like you simply strained your back and irritated the sacroiliac and facet joints ...
chiropractic treatment11/10/2014
  Q: I visited a Chiropractor because of right shoulder pain and arm weakness. She was very confident ...
  A: The simple answer is no you should not continue with chiropractic adjustments until you are cleared ...
increased episodes of lower back pain7/27/2014
  Q: Six years ago i over worked my lower back muscles while weight training ( used a incline bench to do ...
  A: Appreciate the question and I'm sorry to hear about this nagging injury in your back. I can ...
rib cramp4/21/2014
  Q: im also constipated and have to strain to make bowel movement.the past 3 days have cramping feeling ...
  A: Stress and anxiety can cause chest and rib discomfort but without proper check-up it's hard to say. ...
low back and piriformis pain.3/28/2014
  Q: I have pitiformis and low back pain. I have had this for quite sometime. I know the floor exercises. ...
  A: If you are having these symptoms which include low back pain and piriformis syndrome, I am assuming ...
Sciatic pain2/6/2014
  Q: My son is is 15 years old and is pretty active in sports and plays a lot of bball ,while working out ...
  A: I will start by saying that since I have not examined your son myself or seen his x-rays, I can't ...
Throat pain12/11/2013
  Q: Dr Verma, Not sure if you can help. for 3 weeks i have had a dull pain around the right side of my ...
  A: Based on your explanation and the negative findings by the ENT, I believe that you are having a ...
regarding sciatica11/27/2013
  Q: i am 21 years old. diagnosed with sciatica and told to do M.R.I. I am basically very athletic and ...
  A: I agree that an MRI needs to be done to determine if there is a spinal disc issue involved that may ...
General information on lower back pain11/25/2013
  Q: I would like to know some general information on how to relieve chronic back pain. I'm a 25 year old ...
  A: It sounds like you have a disc bulge in your lower spine which can put pressure on the delicate ...
Back pain11/7/2013
  Q: My 2 year old is massive, he weighs over 50lbs and I am 5'6 and he is over half my height and weight ...
  A: I suggest you start doing rowing motion exercises for your mid back region to strengthen your back ...
Back pain when bending backwards6/30/2013
  Q: I do wrestling training, recently in training while doing a body slam I felt a pain is my back as I ...
  A: It sounds like you have irritated the facet joints in your lumbar spine and/or the sacroiliac ...
Back pain6/21/2013
  Q: I am seeing a chiropractor regularly, however they are a bare bones clinic with adjustments only. ...
  A: Typically the chiropractic adjustment can resolve most cases of back pain. However, if the problem ...
Should I continue chiropactic Sessions if the nerves are more tensed after four sessions4/3/2013
  Q: I have been going to a chiropractor for last one month for my back pain. There is still a lot of ...
  A: It depends on what your original diagnosis was that you were treating for. If you had a typical neck ...
Bulging Disc MRI2/20/2013
  Q: I've just rec'd the MRI report on my lower back. I am having very bad pain in my left hip, leg and ...
  A: Based on your MRI and associated symptoms into your hip, leg, knee, and across the groin, it is ...
scoliosis2/6/2013
  Q: My 19 year old was recently told she had mild scoliosis. Since junior high she complained of back ...
  A: I don't think that the back pain is totally related to the mild scoliosis but it is a contributing ...
Thoughts?1/5/2013
  Q: I have scoliosis and have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia(several years ago, not sure that I can ...
  A: It sounds like you are doing the right thing right now by going to the chiropractor to get soft ...
C7/TH1 Slip.12/15/2012
  Q: I sit at a computer a lot, And recently found that I had a disc that seemed to have moved to the ...
  A: After looking at your description, I think you are dealing with a disc injury and the associated ...

All Questions in This Category

Chiropractors

Vishal Verma DC CCSP

Top Expert on this page