Chiropractors/Questions Answered by Expert Nona Djavid

SubjectDate Asked
Sacralization of l5 and heavy loaded squats3/3/2016
  Q: What I want to know if heavy squats with this caused the herniation, cause I don't know how it ...
  A: Najeeb, You can have Sacralization without a disc herniation. They don't have to go hand in hand. A ...
Numbness and Twitching10/1/2015
  Q: For over a year now I have been experiencing numbness in my extrmeities - mostly at night while ...
  A: Karen, We have seen cases like your before and have been able to get phenomenal results however I ...
Pain4/20/2015
  Q: I had my second adjustment ever and let me tel you, the first one was amazing and the second one was ...
  A: Amy- There could be so many different things going on to cause the pain in your left breast. One of ...
Popping/Clicking2/8/2015
  Q: Whenever i take a deep breath, and sometimes it happens when I breathe normally, but whats happening ...
  A: Taylor- This is common and not a big worry as long as it doesn't cause any pain. Having said that, ...
Upper and lower back pain. Possible genetic disease.1/24/2015
  Q: My name is Charles and I'm 21 years old and pretty health. I have always been nervous about my back ...
  A: Ankylosing Spondylitis does have a strong genetic factor involved. Having said that, what you ...
numbness in back1/16/2015
  Q: I had a rib dislocate and a chiropractor re-located it. the severe pain stopped mostly unless I lay ...
  A: Pam, I'm not clear on what your question is. Sounds like a dislocated rib that hasn't been resolved. ...
Popped ribs?11/2/2014
  Q: I don't know what it is, but every so often it becomes very hard for me to laugh or talk and it ...
  A: Taylor- It does sound like a rib our of alignment. Fracture is also a possibility if there was ...
Neurofeedback10/4/2014
  Q: we are trying to find our if neurofeedback is in fact effective for OCD/anxiety, and if there is any ...
  A: Chiropractic adjustments have shown (there is some research available) to help with mood and mental ...
back neck and tailbone pain5/5/2014
  Q: I was treated for subluxations of the middle and upper back and neck. It seemed to help a lot. ...
  A: Lorrie, It sounds like you haven't seen your chiropractor since the the long car ride. I would ...
Strange feeling on back side of the head4/9/2014
  Q: I'm 20 year old guy. 2 weeks ago I started having a strange feeling whenever I played video games ...
  A: What you are describing could be caused my multiple things. The only thing that it seems you haven't ...
Chronic headache3/17/2014
  Q: My son has had daily chronic headache since October. All MRI mra bloodwork normal. He has done pt ...
  A: Headaches are one of the most common conditions that chiropractic can help with. Specially in your ...
fifth metatarsal fractures11/29/2013
  Q: i had got a fifth metatarsal fracture on this year jun 21.its due to twisting of my leg..my doctor ...
  A: Unfortunately without knowing the extent of your fracture, I would not be able to help with any ...
Vagus Nerve10/4/2013
  Q: Some of the disorders listed in your summary can be consistent with some Vagus nerve injuries. Do ...
  A: Chiropractors work on making sure the spine is aligned and the nervous system is functioning at its ...
real bad low back pain getn worse8/28/2013
  Q: can you tell me what bilateral facet arthropathy and what ligamentum flavum hypertrophy is and mild ...
  A: As for the explanation of your condition, you should ask your doctor to go over it with you as it is ...
Thoracic area blunt force trauma7/22/2013
  Q: 10 days ago whilst out walking I climbed a wall 1.5 metres in height and jumped of it, when I hit ...
  A: With an injury like that, it is possible that you have damaged your internal organs. This is ...
stabbing pain behind ear, numbness, itchiness6/20/2013
  Q: ill start by saying i went back to my chiro yesterday after obviously far too long a break, but ...
  A: Janita, I think the best thing to do would be to see your primary physician to rule out any serious ...
Chronic low Back Pain6/13/2013
  Q: I was injured back in 2011 at work with what I was told as a thorasic sprain/strain and a "rib out". ...
  A: Mark, Depending of the type of injury you had at work that caused your rib to "pop out", it is ...
Ribs4/29/2013
  Q: My rins pop out of place and i am 16. I have been going to a chiropractor twice a week for 5 months. ...
  A: Rib can be tricky. If you have been correctly diagnosed to have a 'popped rib', then you should have ...
Migraines4/15/2013
  Q: and my husband told me that chiropractic care can probably help. Is that true? I know my neck is ...
  A: Jennifer, Yes Migraine headaches can be caused by issues in the neck region. Here in Newport Beach, ...
husband's pain4/15/2013
  Q: My husband pulled/strained a muscle in his back on the left side about a year ago while moving an ...
  A: With the information you have provided here, I do not believe this is purely a muscoloskeletal ...
Back Problems3/5/2013
  Q: Nona - my boyfriend Todd has been getting more and more migraines, and he keeps complaining of neck ...
  A: There are multiple reasons for headaches and even neck pain. A proper evaluation would have to be ...
GERD3/5/2013
  Q: I've been having issues with GERD for years now, and a friend mentioned chiropractic may help. Is ...
  A: Scott, The nerves in the spinal chord travel and information to all the organs in the body. In my ...
tingling formication3/5/2013
  Q: first some background. i'm a 40 yrs old male. from Europe. I have had health anxiety issues the last ...
  A: Rich, In order to rule in/out MS, or spinal tumors, you would have to do more testing. If this is ...
Since when is the lower GI tract connected to the respiratory system?3/4/2013
  Q: I am a 61 year old asthma sufferer. My asthma is currently (somewhat) under control. I haven't had ...
  A: Candy, Your GI track happens to be related to your respiratory system. Your GI track and it's ...

All Questions in This Category

Chiropractors

Nona Djavid

Top Expert on this page