Chiropractors/Questions Answered by Expert Raymond Infanti

SubjectDate Asked
  Q: If I'm having symptoms of slipping rib syndrom is my best bet to go to hospitial or doctor as soon ...
  A: So first I apologize for my late response. I did not get this email until today. A couple of ...
  Q: I am in charge of occupational health and safety in 20 clothes store all around venezuela. We have ...
  A: This problem creates quite a dilemma. I constantly recommend that patients change positions ...
Pulled muscle in shoulder/arm?4/7/2015
  Q: My mother pulled a muscle in her arm/shoulder..would you recommend a shoulder wrap, a sling or an ...
  A: Wilson, I would recommend that your mother be evaluated by a medical professional. I would like to ...

All Questions in This Category


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Raymond Infanti

Top Expert on this page


My expertise lies in the area of chiropractic and management of musculoskeletal related injuries. Although we have a family based practice our subspecialty is in the areas of sports injuries. We treat a large percentage of extremity related injuries such as those related to the foot, ankle, knee, hip, shoulder, elbow and wrist. We utilize Active Release Technique, Graston Technique, Kinesio and Spidertech Taping and Level IV Laser in our treatment protocols.


2007- present. Has worked over 20 professional golf events including the PGA, Champions, Nationwide, LPGA and Futures/Symetra Tours Chiropractor to Baltimore Oriole farm teams: Aberdeen Ironbirds and Frederick Keys Event Chiropractor to numerous marathons and triathlons. Speaks regularly with running groups about injury prevention In practice since 1994

Rutgers University 1985-1989 Los Angeles College of Chiropractic 1991-1994

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]