Choosing the Right College/Struggling student

katherinewatsonus wrote at 2014-09-27 14:58:26
How to select the right college, well this answer depends on some factors like...

Your interest

Your location

Your Budget

Your Future..

Well if looking for the Engineering college select college like where I am studying,

whole for MBA interest go with MBA colleges...

The other this is how to selct the best college.. well this depends on the research...and what college gives facilities...

Choosing the Right College

Todd Johnson

I can help students and families understand the whole college admissions process from evaluating what a student wants from a college to finding the right college. This includes advising on the college application, the essay, recommendations and visiting colleges. I also can help families understand college financial aid. I have particular expertise in helping students who are applying to BS/MD programs.

I am a lawyer as well as a college admission consultant and have spent more than 11 years consulting with students and families on how to find the right college for each student. I work with students throughout the US as well as international students who wish to attend college in the US. I have helped hundreds of students find the best college for each student's needs. I have particular expertise helping students become the most competitive candidate for BS/MD programs.

Independent Educational Consultants Association, Professional Member; Higher Education Consultants Association; National Association for College Admission Counseling; Minnesota Association for College Admission Counseling

Todd is the author of "BS/MD Programs-The Complete Guide: Getting into Medical School from High School." College Admissions Counseling’s blog content has been featured by the Chicago Sun Times, Fox News, Reuters and other major websites. It is syndicated by Blogburst.

BA St. Olaf College; JD Washington University in St. Louis

I am an instructor for the University of California Irvine extension.