Choosing the Right College/About undergraduate academic degree

What is different between BSc in EEE & BSc (Eng)in EEE.

Dear Abid,

By analogy, both are same. It is as saying btech or b.e. But still, Differences are:
1. Bsc in EEE focuses more on the practicality aspect.
2. Syllabus of Bsc in EEE is general and specific.

In terms of placement, both wil give you the same type of profile n career growth at work..

Choosing the Right College

Abhimanyu Garg

I can give tips related to career counselling of Indian engineering and management colleges. I can portray the recent trends, give a real picture and on what parameters should an individual select a college.

My vast expertise includes 44 months of industry experience in embedded domain prior to doing MBA. So, i can give a real picture about the latest trends and apprise if a particular college is suitable or not. But the decision is left to that individual for choosing a particular college. As my experience is limited to India, so i can give tips related to colleges only in India.

I have worked in CMC limited for 19 months and Robert Bosch for 25 months respectively prior to doing MBA. I worked as a freelancer for Trans Publishers Ltd (a start up company) doing data mining, abstract and content write-up. Presently I am working as a management trainee (sales & marketing) in a reputed insurance company.

I have released a fictional short story book " The Facets of Life" in tandem with VDM Publishers, Germany bearing ISBN-10: 3659470635

B.E (EEE) from N.I.E, Mysore, DIM from Ignou correspondence, MBA from SCMHRD, Pune. I have also taken a certification course of Green belt in Six Sigma methodology. I have also worked as a student trainee in the Govt. of India Tourist office, Stockholm where i did compilation and dissemination of Indian tourist information and various Indian tourist packages to tourists.

I have been a National Prize Winner in a Poster Making Competition organized by the UNFPA in Ethiopia(1996).