Choosing the Right College/MBA and recent job opportunities

Question
What is the recent job opportunities after completing MBA?

Answer
Hi Harin,

If you are joining an MBA institute thinking that the institute offers employment exchange, then your guess is right. Job opportunities are immense but the problem is that the salary difference varies from 1.8 L pa to >18 L pa depending on the institute where you passed from. So, i sincerely advice if you are doing MBA for placements, then join only the top institutes.

Your role varies from management trainee, analyst, relationship management, consultant, executive etc depending on the company\s hierarchy.
Abhimanyu

Choosing the Right College

Abhimanyu Garg