Choosing the Right College/Information

Question
Sir I had completed my 11th std in 2009 and due to some problem i stop my studies and now i am thinking of finishing 12th std so can i get addmision in college or not and if u knw the private colleges in hydrabad then pls mail me

Answer
Hello Suresh,

To be frank, after dropping out for an year, it becomes difficult to get admission into a top college. But still you can do so, if you work hard and get good grades in 12th standard. Each college has its own admission process, so contact the college directly related to your queries or field of interest.  

Choosing the Right College

Abhimanyu Garg