Choosing the Right College/m.ftech

Question
sir
  i have completed b.tech in EEE .and presently i am pursuing m.tech in instrumentation and control systems in jntu university.but i do have interest in MFTECH. MASTER IN FASHION TECHNOLOGY.I GOT 425 score in GATE in 2012 .how to join mftech in nift.

which college is best for mftech .and what are the entrance exams for that.
is NIFT is best and how to join in nift.
and is there any other country which is best

please help me sir
         thanking you

Answer
The Fashion Institute of Technology is probably the best school for your interests.  It is in New York and is a public school.  You should go to their website for specific requirements.  It is a great location with lots of opportunities for internships.

http://www.collegedirection.org

Choosing the Right College

Susie Watts