Choosing the Right College/Can i get admission for Engineering having 134 Marks in PCM OMof HSC MAHARASHTRA? ?

SIFS INDIA wrote at 2013-06-11 09:57:15
Worldwide, Forensic Science is getting in demand for its optimum role in fighting against the crime. With increasing rate of crimes in India, Forensic has become of mere importance and is growing very fast.

The SIFS INDIA Department of Education and Training Programme in Forensic Science focuses primarily on Forensic Education (Online and Distance Mode). Association with the work of Forensic Science Laboratories and many corporate sectors is a part of the training for these courses..

SIFS INDIA was founded with an aim to impart high quality and easily accessible Forensic Education to meet the growing demand of Law enforcement and other Government and private legal Departments. We aim to encourage new developments and research in the field of Forensic Sciences including  Cyber Law, Cyber Forensic, Fingerprint Verification and Handwriting Analysis.

Our comprehensive curriculum is designed to provide practicing lawers, students and employees from various streams and industries to select the course that will help them gain an advantage in their career. We has gained recognition in the industrial sector by equipping its students to analyse and think strategically, to bring in necessary changes and facilitate growth of the organization by participating in change management.

Our case study methodology and practical approach not only helps students to understand and analyse complex situations but also make them competent to take corrective action and make necessary forecast to contribute in organization's profitability.  

Kalyan wrote at 2013-06-11 12:31:18
Here the guy is asking whether he is eligible to apply for engineering admission in view of eligibility criteria of 45% in PCM . The candidate has secured 134/300 which is 44.67% and hence the question.

Here we would like to suggest the candidate to refer Rule 2.11 regarding rounding off of PCM % marks. As per this rule 2.11 in Dte brochure, the 44.67% will be rounded off to 45% and hence the candidate is eligible for engineering admission.

The college he will be allotted will be as per his merit number either in MT-CET or IIT-JEE (Main) score  

carperflorence wrote at 2013-11-19 06:04:23
The colleges usually will not select the students who have not scored the score they have mentioned. But you will get a chance if there is no more students who have the required score.  

Choosing the Right College

Abhimanyu Garg

I can give tips related to career counselling of Indian engineering and management colleges. I can portray the recent trends, give a real picture and on what parameters should an individual select a college.

My vast expertise includes 44 months of industry experience in embedded domain prior to doing MBA. So, i can give a real picture about the latest trends and apprise if a particular college is suitable or not. But the decision is left to that individual for choosing a particular college. As my experience is limited to India, so i can give tips related to colleges only in India.

I have worked in CMC limited for 19 months and Robert Bosch for 25 months respectively prior to doing MBA. I worked as a freelancer for Trans Publishers Ltd (a start up company) doing data mining, abstract and content write-up. Presently I am working as a management trainee (sales & marketing) in a reputed insurance company.

I have released a fictional short story book " The Facets of Life" in tandem with VDM Publishers, Germany bearing ISBN-10: 3659470635

B.E (EEE) from N.I.E, Mysore, DIM from Ignou correspondence, MBA from SCMHRD, Pune. I have also taken a certification course of Green belt in Six Sigma methodology. I have also worked as a student trainee in the Govt. of India Tourist office, Stockholm where i did compilation and dissemination of Indian tourist information and various Indian tourist packages to tourists.

I have been a National Prize Winner in a Poster Making Competition organized by the UNFPA in Ethiopia(1996).