Choosing the Right College/Info regarding career education

Question
QUESTION: Hello Sir,
       I've completed my 12th. I've got 94.6% and 30111 AIR in Jee mains. Im planning to do my b.tech in a recognized institution in Hyderabad. Can yu please tell me which of the following have good scope in future.
(1)B.tech + M.S
(2)B.tech + MBA (IIM#
#3)B.tech + 2yrs job + M.S
(4)B.tech + 2yrs job + MBA

Kindly help me sir..

Thanking You

Kirthi

ANSWER: Dear kirthi,
before answering this question, i would like to know if you are more interested in continuing your technical background or u want to shift to managerial positions. Also wat do u mean by scope? Is it that you want a faster career growth or earn big bucks or u want to lead a happy and economically sound life.

QUESTION: Sir after b.tech i would like to shift towards managerial positions

Scope what i actually mean is faster career growth and lead a happy and economically sound life..

Please help me clear my doubts sir

Answer
Dear Kirthi,

You have put me in a tedious position as i need to answer this question looking 6 years down the lane. As per the present trend, B.tech + MBA is a good career option.
But looking at the world changing dynamics and shrinking of economies (as per economists if it so happens), jobs will be germane to specialised fields rather than generalised fields. So scope for B.tech + M.S will gradually increase as in every nook of the street, you will find MBA's.In case you would like to shift to managerial jobs, you can shift with your MSc experience but the scope will be limited to technical area.

P.S-Btech+2years experience is same as Mtech. Msc should be done only from IISC or IITjee or abroad, only then there will be good  growth economically and professionally.

Abhimanyu

Choosing the Right College

Abhimanyu Garg