Choosing the Right College/university of nottingham

Dear sir,
It is me jubayed again since I couldnt ask you a second follow up question so i thought of generating a new question to you. I have a clear picture of the scope in uae after graduating from university of nottingham Malaysian campus but what about malaysia and bangladesh since the duration of the course is 3 yrs(bEng(hons) mechanical engineering) so will it be easy finding jobs in bangladesh and malaysia. I have also heard that before doing masters in university of nottingham Malaysia we need to so internship for 3 months so do you know anything about the placements the university of nottingham is having in malaysia and if not then is it difficult finding internship after finishing bEng (hons).

Dear Jubayed,

Placements/internships depends on many factors such as your marks exhibited, talent, work exp,repo with teachers, brand name, luck etc...

As far as brand name is concerned, University of Nottingham ,definitely, is indigenous and preferred highly by an individual.

You can get a better idea about the placements by searching in forums or talking with the alumni of that particular college.

Choosing the Right College

Abhimanyu Garg

I can give tips related to career counselling of Indian engineering and management colleges. I can portray the recent trends, give a real picture and on what parameters should an individual select a college.

My vast expertise includes 44 months of industry experience in embedded domain prior to doing MBA. So, i can give a real picture about the latest trends and apprise if a particular college is suitable or not. But the decision is left to that individual for choosing a particular college. As my experience is limited to India, so i can give tips related to colleges only in India.

I have worked in CMC limited for 19 months and Robert Bosch for 25 months respectively prior to doing MBA. I worked as a freelancer for Trans Publishers Ltd (a start up company) doing data mining, abstract and content write-up. Presently I am working as a management trainee (sales & marketing) in a reputed insurance company.

I have released a fictional short story book " The Facets of Life" in tandem with VDM Publishers, Germany bearing ISBN-10: 3659470635

B.E (EEE) from N.I.E, Mysore, DIM from Ignou correspondence, MBA from SCMHRD, Pune. I have also taken a certification course of Green belt in Six Sigma methodology. I have also worked as a student trainee in the Govt. of India Tourist office, Stockholm where i did compilation and dissemination of Indian tourist information and various Indian tourist packages to tourists.

I have been a National Prize Winner in a Poster Making Competition organized by the UNFPA in Ethiopia(1996).