Choosing the Right College/college

Question
QUESTION: hello! iv completed +2 with a totl of 1165 and with a cut off of 197.25!! am getting IT in ANNA UNIVERSITY MIT and BIO MEDICAL engineering in ANNA UNIVERSITY CEG! basically am a computer science student! but equally interested in bio! which college should i prefer? How is the scope of the two courses?

ANSWER: BIO medical is a novice field and it will take time to earn its place in the market in terms of salary, placement, future prospects,
Societal repo etc etc...
If I had been in ur place I would prefer IT but it also depends on your interest.

QUESTION: And i also get petrochemical engineering and manufacturing engineering in anna university! how is the scope of those 2 fields in india and us?

ANSWER: Dear Sowmya,

In order to answer you better, I would like to know:
1. Your ambition?
2. What are your future plans about studies?R you planning to do Masters? Am a bit confused that would you like to be working in US or in India after admission in Anna University?

QUESTION: Iv still not planned about my work and masters! But if i get a chance il defntly do masters! mayb aft i join college il think about masters! I wanna work in a very good company!

Answer
Dear sowmya

Considering the environmental dynamics, I would suggest that blind foldely you should go into IT.

In india, there are tremendous opportunities as well as linear careergrowth in this field.

Overall ill say it is a safe bet. Still you have queries feel free to ask.

Abhimanyu
973173308
Only call betw 6 to 7.30 pm.

Sorry for typo errors as I am replying via mob. Do yake ur time out to rate me.

Choosing the Right College

Abhimanyu Garg