Choosing the Right College/GATE counselling

Question
Hello Sir,
         I am Ananya. My friend has got 529 marks in GATE 2014 with mechanical branch. I just want to ask that which NIT college he can get? Please provide some list of best colleges that he can get based on the marks.

Answer
Hello Ananya,

The cut-offs for colleges keep on changing from time to time depending on the parameters like no of seats, ratio of aspirants to seats, govt reservations and regulations and finally the luck factor.
Once he gets a call then let me know. I will guide you to which college he shall apply to.
As of now ranking is as follows for Masters

IISc>IIT>BITS Pilani>NIT>Regional colleges (govt)>Pvt colleges.

Abhimanyu

Choosing the Right College

Abhimanyu Garg