Choosing the Right College/about Genetic counseling course in india

Question
My Son has completed M.Sc. in Biomedical genetics. He is interested in Genetic counseling course. Is there any scope for this course in India.
Which Universities conduct this course?

Answer
Dear Sir,

Nice to know that your son has studied something different and not a part of the rat race like us.

To be honest with you, it is better you send your son abroad for that course. In India, Genetics is in its primitive form without the proper equipment and human resource skills.

But still if you ask, best college is NIMHANS with very limited seats. I remember in 2008 seats were only 20.

In case you have any doubt, plz feel free to write.

Abhimanyu

P.S- Kindly take out some of your time to rate me.

Choosing the Right College

Abhimanyu Garg