Choosing the Right College/Information about college course

Navya Kaur wrote at 2015-02-07 06:22:10

Bharathiar University offers both distance learning and regular courses. If it is mentioned in the prospectus that your course is full time, it is. Do not confuse your course with other correspondence programs your college offers.

Bharathiar University is equally famous for the distance learning programs. So, there is no drawback in doing a correspondence course especially when you have undergone an internship too.

And again, relax! Your course is a full time regular one. To get more clarity and satisfy your doubt visit: http://www.shiksha.com/getListingDetail/1475/institute/college-Bharathiar-Univer

It has all the information to help you.

Choosing the Right College

Abhimanyu Garg