Choosing the Right College/Information about college course

Question
QUESTION: Good evening,

iam from india, i have joined bharathiar university for M.com course regular...  but my senior tells thats its a correspondence course its not regular iam really worried about my career...   plz help me what is CPP or COP  course offered by bharathiar university is it regular course or correspondence course,  plz reply me as possible.....

ANSWER: Dear abc

kindly let me know the full form of CPP or COP so that I can guide you correctly.

From my understanding cop means centre of online programmes. If so then it pertains to correspondence courses being offered by bharatiar. Same facilities are offered by symbiosis under the scdl brand.

QUESTION: Plz tel me correctly,  iam really worried i have invested rs 150,000....... CPP stands for center for participatory programme..... COP stands for center for online programmes....... But its given as regular course in prospectus i have finished my 2nd sem 5 days a go.... Plz help me iam reaaly disappointed by  hearing as correspondence course......  If correspondence means what are the drawback of doing this course even i have a intership programmee for 1 month iam fully confused plz help me iam totally broken from heart..... Plz guide me.....

Answer
Dear abc

kindly contact me at 97317  33083 to clarify all your doubts.

Dear ABC,

Let me clarify all your doubts.

In India, an University has the right to offer Master's/Bachelor's degree to its affiliated colleges. Bhartiar University (BU), in this case, has invited academic institutions as partner  institutions  to offer various UG  and  PG programmes under its flagship.
COP means that colleges associated with BU can use and provide the online course material under the supervision of BU.
CPP means that colleges associated with BU can use their facilites and do resource sharing.

As an example, Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies is a college associated under the flagship of Symbiosis International University.

BU offers both full time and correspondence courses. By looking at the investment done, I believe that your course is a full time course. Modus operandi is regular.

Kindly visit this page for a better understanding.

<http://www.b-u.ac.in/prospectus/research_regular_2014.pdf>  

Choosing the Right College

Abhimanyu Garg