Choosing the Right College/Help me choosing right course and college

Question
dear sir,
2015-16 im completing my 12th hsc exam.
Im am interested to know about,differences between b.tech IT and b.tech Telecommunication.

tell me best colleges list offering these course in south india,especially tn and Karnataka

Answer
Dear Ajit,

Good to know that you will be completing your +2 in an year. As far as the differences are concerned:

BTech IT involves studying programming languages, syntaxes, overall functioning of an IT system. It more encompasses integrating software languages into hardware (a coherent study of firmware)

Btech Telecommunication is a subset of studying DSP (digital signal processing), voice modulation, wave amplification, outreach to name a few. It encompasses studying the Telecommunication part in detail and how the industry works. It also involves study of GSM, CDMA, 4G, 5G and how it can be put into aspect.

Keeping the future in mind, If I were in your place i would choose BTech IT> Btech Telecommunication as communication can be made a subset of IT.

Good colleges in TN and Karnataka that you should try for:

1. NIT Suratkal
2. Pesit, Bangalore
2. SJCE, Mysore
4. NIT Vellore, TN
5. Manipal Institute of technology, Manipal
6. MS Ramaiah, Bangalore
7. NIT, TN
8. Anna University, Chennai (Main Campus only)
9. And obviously don't forget IIT Madras:-)

A comprehensive list can be found at

<www.engineering.careers360.com>

These colleges are indigenous and some may have their own entrance exams for admission.

So all the best!!!  

Choosing the Right College

Abhimanyu Garg