Choosing the Right College/education query

Question
Dear sir,

Aditya here, did b.tech mechanical with 80% n worked in small sized organization in Punjab for three years almost after passing out in 2011.I was having good rapport with mgmt but due to politics somewhere I made immediately resign n stopped going to company from 17 July 2014. Then I started seraching job but failed to find,finally I got an offer in Feb 2015 where I showed that I am continued employee of my ex company before joining them.I don't have any reliving letter n offer letter appointment letter experience letter from my ex.As they are not willing to give me.but I need to join new company as I was sitting idle from 6 months so I made fake docs of experience and ol n submitted in new concern.Now m planning for ielts n join one year pg diploma in canada.if they enquire in nov 2015 then what they might ask?

Answer
Dear Aditya,

Good to know that you have some prior work experience as work ex def helps if one is applying for a college abroad (esp USA and Canada) as they do have some weightage criteria for the same.

But i fail to understand, if you had resigned then you should have followed the company's process of termination rather than terminating abruptly. Try to ask your previous employer about the relieving letter and i believe that they will give it to you.

Now coming to your query:
A. if you are applying for IELTS or any other accredited exam like CAT, GMAT etc, there are likely chances that the work exp gets verified by the examining body. In case they find a mischief in the same, then you get barred by that examining body for the rest of your life. If i were in your place, i would not rig up my work exp while filling up the form for IELTS. If you get suspended once from IELTS, it means that your chapter for entry to CANADA gets closed (in terms of pursuing studies) as they follow a centralised mechanism.

B. In case your new job is concerned, they are some companies that verify your previous work exp whereas some take time to do so. Some companies verify it after an year or so and if they come to know that you had bluffed earlier, they give you a pink slip. So i must say that once you get the new job, try searching for another job simultaneously as they may verify your work ex anytime and you may not know when will be the D Day in the new company. still, I wish you all the best. Have some faith and do remember that there can be no substitute for TALENT & HARDWORK. If you are hardworking, def it will pay-off one day irrespective of your past mistakes.  

Choosing the Right College

Abhimanyu Garg