Choosing the Right College/pursuing Post graduation by working

Question
QUESTION: hi i work in middle east and i like to study Post graduation in india ? how can i study from here and which colg/university allows courses ? pls clarify.!

ANSWER: Dear Aziz,

To answer you better i would like to know the following:
1. Your nationality as some seats are reserved for NRI/ POI and International students...
2. What was your percentage and in what field you did your bachelors?
3. Your work-experience details?

abhimanyu

QUESTION: 1) Iam indian nationality working in Qatar.
2) My Field was B.Tech in Software Engineering in SRM UNIV and have scored 55%
3) I have worked in india in IT field for 9months and i got work visa here and iam working here currently from around 10 months

Pls help me abhimanyu..

God bless u :)

Answer
Hi Aziz,

Post graduation is equivalent to 2 years of work exp in monetary terms...

I mean to say,

If a fresher with Btech earns 12K and 2 years experienced person earns 20K.
A fresher with Btech+Mtech will also equally earn 20K but the career growth will be much faster as in comparison with only a btech.

If I had been in your place, I would work extra hard in Qatar and try to become a specialist in the same field.
Since you insist, there are many correspondence courses but they have no value unless you do a regular 2 year Mtech course.

The best correspondence (open) course is from IIIT (hyderabad). But for the exams, you need to be physically present in India.
<www.iiit.ac.in/>

Plz read the eligibility criteria.  

Choosing the Right College

Abhimanyu Garg