Choosing the Right College/Pros and Cons for Community college & University

I have recently searched about institute options to study abroad on, Now am wondering should i go for community college or university. What are the pros and cons for community college or university?

Community college has MANY advantages.  Closer to home, much cheaper, usually smaller classes, usually better counseling.  But it has a disadvantage - they don't offer upper-division classes, and you will need to transfer to university if you want a four-year degree.

Depending on what you want to major in, you may never need to go to university.  Community colleges offer 2-year certificate programs which allow you to get a good-paying job without needing a 4-year degree or university

Choosing the Right College

Sue Kayton

I can help with recommendations for high school students interested in math / science oriented fields at the highly-selective universities.

I have been interviewing high school students for MIT for 29 years, and keep on top of what other competitive universities are doing. My website provides a lot of information - read this first before asking a question, please.

I graduated MIT and so did my son.