Choosing the Right College/is ibmr gurgaon a good colg

sir I want to know that ibmr gurgaon is good colg for MBA or not and is it good for placement or not if not so in which colg should I choose my final budget is 5 lakh rs and I want good colg for placement so plz tell me its my humble request

Dear Ankit

Kindly don't fall prey to false publicity.
There are many genuine sites like csr, time where you can find the actual ratings of a college.
If your budget is a contraint, then there are limited colleges that will fall in your bracket.
I will suggest:
Colleges under IIT for Mba

Better you study for entrance exams of indigenous colleges and pass with flying colours.
If i were in your place, i would rather go for better colleges.

Choosing the Right College

Abhimanyu Garg

I can give tips related to career counselling of Indian engineering and management colleges. I can portray the recent trends, give a real picture and on what parameters should an individual select a college.

My vast expertise includes 44 months of industry experience in embedded domain prior to doing MBA. So, i can give a real picture about the latest trends and apprise if a particular college is suitable or not. But the decision is left to that individual for choosing a particular college. As my experience is limited to India, so i can give tips related to colleges only in India.

I have worked in CMC limited for 19 months and Robert Bosch for 25 months respectively prior to doing MBA. I worked as a freelancer for Trans Publishers Ltd (a start up company) doing data mining, abstract and content write-up. Presently I am working as a management trainee (sales & marketing) in a reputed insurance company.

I have released a fictional short story book " The Facets of Life" in tandem with VDM Publishers, Germany bearing ISBN-10: 3659470635

B.E (EEE) from N.I.E, Mysore, DIM from Ignou correspondence, MBA from SCMHRD, Pune. I have also taken a certification course of Green belt in Six Sigma methodology. I have also worked as a student trainee in the Govt. of India Tourist office, Stockholm where i did compilation and dissemination of Indian tourist information and various Indian tourist packages to tourists.

I have been a National Prize Winner in a Poster Making Competition organized by the UNFPA in Ethiopia(1996).