Choosing the Right College/German Education

Hi, I want to know if german education is free for international students and if yes what are the procedure after 12th to get there....

Dear Rony,

German education or studying in Europe for higher studies (after +2) is almost free. In most of the colleges, you need to pay for accommodation and other charges like food etc.

Now coming to your question, you need to be a citizen or should be knowing German for applying to most of the colleges in Germany.

If you are an international student, then the pre-requisites differ based on the course/college. Mostly  colleges  ask for TOEFL/IELTS and proficiency score in German. In case you are  not able to provide any one of the pre-requisites, then the college list gets narrowed down further based on the specific course.

Choosing the Right College

Abhimanyu Garg

I can give tips related to career counselling of Indian engineering and management colleges. I can portray the recent trends, give a real picture and on what parameters should an individual select a college.

My vast expertise includes 44 months of industry experience in embedded domain prior to doing MBA. So, i can give a real picture about the latest trends and apprise if a particular college is suitable or not. But the decision is left to that individual for choosing a particular college. As my experience is limited to India, so i can give tips related to colleges only in India.

I have worked in CMC limited for 19 months and Robert Bosch for 25 months respectively prior to doing MBA. I worked as a freelancer for Trans Publishers Ltd (a start up company) doing data mining, abstract and content write-up. Presently I am working as a management trainee (sales & marketing) in a reputed insurance company.

I have released a fictional short story book " The Facets of Life" in tandem with VDM Publishers, Germany bearing ISBN-10: 3659470635

B.E (EEE) from N.I.E, Mysore, DIM from Ignou correspondence, MBA from SCMHRD, Pune. I have also taken a certification course of Green belt in Six Sigma methodology. I have also worked as a student trainee in the Govt. of India Tourist office, Stockholm where i did compilation and dissemination of Indian tourist information and various Indian tourist packages to tourists.

I have been a National Prize Winner in a Poster Making Competition organized by the UNFPA in Ethiopia(1996).