Choosing the Right College/German Education

Question
Hi, I want to know if german education is free for international students and if yes what are the procedure after 12th to get there....

Answer
Dear Rony,

German education or studying in Europe for higher studies (after +2) is almost free. In most of the colleges, you need to pay for accommodation and other charges like food etc.

Now coming to your question, you need to be a citizen or should be knowing German for applying to most of the colleges in Germany.

If you are an international student, then the pre-requisites differ based on the course/college. Mostly  colleges  ask for TOEFL/IELTS and proficiency score in German. In case you are  not able to provide any one of the pre-requisites, then the college list gets narrowed down further based on the specific course.

Abhimanyu

Choosing the Right College

Abhimanyu Garg