Christian Movies/need more info on hi-tops play/video

Theo Stewart wrote at 2011-01-17 19:38:12
Hi Tops was a musical put on by Calvary Chapel of Costa Mesa...It was excellent.  I suggest contacting Calvary Chapel, hopefully they have more copies left.  God Bless!

jenichthus wrote at 2013-06-24 01:19:27
I just stumbled upon it last night. I googled "hitops christian play" (although not using quotation marks) and found it on wikipedia. From there, I found a link to actually buy it on DVD frim the people who originally put it out in 1985. I have not ordered it yet, so I cannot 100% guarantee that it is the one, but I am going to order one for me and one for my sister. We watched it all the time as kids, but our VHS got lost somewhere along the way, and I have been looking for it for years. So hopefully Psalty will deliver. I even went so far as to look up Crystal Lewis, since she was the only actor or actress listed in the cast who I could look up and find pics of, and she may be older, but is Lily of the Valley, like, totally. ;)  

Christian Movies

Roger Rudlaff

I will be happy to try and help answer questions about specific Christian Movies/Films. Who plays in it, who makes it, or where you can find it.

I have been collecting Christian Movies/Films for over 12 years.

I run a Christian Film/Movie Database, You can check here for films also.