Christian Movies/Old Christian Movie

Hope you can help me, this has been bugging me like crazy!  I remember a movie we used to rent out from our church library where there were this kids (siblings I think maybe?) that went down this slide in their backyard and it took them to another world.  I remember vague things like maybe a dark room with a bible in it that they might have walked through and then I *think* they may have turned into cartoon characters and been sent to bible times and watched bible stories first hand?  

I would love it if you could help me out!  Hopefully my mind isn't putting a bunch of different movies into one big blur!

Thanks again :)

Hmm - sounds like possibly 2 different films but not sure.

Did some research and came across - Big Rock Candy Mountain is what someone was saying.

The Bible though walking through - there are 3 series based around a Bible I can think of right now - Flying House - Superbook - Psalty -

Here is a link to Superbook series -

Flying House -

Psalty series -

Hope one of these is what you are looking for.

Sincerely, Roger

Christian Movies

Roger Rudlaff

I will be happy to try and help answer questions about specific Christian Movies/Films. Who plays in it, who makes it, or where you can find it.

I have been collecting Christian Movies/Films for over 12 years.

I run a Christian Film/Movie Database, You can check here for films also.