Christian Movies/Potentially a LDS Short Film

In 1988, I attended a Christian retreat where I saw a short film about a father and his son and the tragic decision the father had to make as a drawbridge keeper. I learned the story was circulating since December 1997 and that the original tale is called, "To Sacrifice A Son: An Allegory" written by Dennis E. Hensley. I also discovered that the short film I'm looking for was produced and created by Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the mid-1970's. I'm looking for this original short film. I've only found the recent 1997 version - I don't want this one, I want the older, original one. Can you help me find it?

Most (The Bridge)
Most (The Bridge)  
Hi, The film your looking for is called "The Bridge", The LDS DVD edition comes other film with it.

Just a FYI, another release of this story was made, it's longer and really powerful, so if you liked the Bridge, you need to watch "Most", the same story, just re-made.

Enjoy these Great Films!

Christian Movies

Roger Rudlaff

I will be happy to try and help answer questions about specific Christian Movies/Films. Who plays in it, who makes it, or where you can find it.

I have been collecting Christian Movies/Films for over 12 years.

I run a Christian Film/Movie Database, You can check here for films also.