Christian Movies/Late 80s/ Early 90s Christian VHS Series

This is going to be super vague...
When I was very young (I'm 24), my church had a movie cabinet that you could borrow tapes from. I always stuck with McGee & Me, Secret Adventures, Adventures in Odyssey, etc., but I remember there being another series in there that was for the older kids. The only things I remember is that there were about 20 tapes in the set, and there was a clock and some lightning on the front. I know that's not much to go on, but it's one of those things that pops into my mind from time to time and bugs me.

Hi - the only series that is really long that we can think of is Storykeepers -  - There was a shorter older kids series Present Time Collection but that only had 3 in the series.

Can you tell us more about the characters and maybe we can help that way.

Christian Movies

Roger Rudlaff

I will be happy to try and help answer questions about specific Christian Movies/Films. Who plays in it, who makes it, or where you can find it.

I have been collecting Christian Movies/Films for over 12 years.

I run a Christian Film/Movie Database, You can check here for films also.