Christian Movies/Christian Kids Camp Movie

Question
QUESTION: When we were little we used to borrow a kids movie VHS from a church. It was about girls who were friends at camp. The groundskeeper used molasses to fix holes. A quote I think was some nuts are just meant to be cracked by others. Another I think was those girls are like peas in a pod. There was swimming. Contest/skits they dif spice girls maybe. Bus dropped them off. Called Camp something maybe

ANSWER: We would need some more information on the film to figure this one out.  It is a girls only camp?  What year or around what time frame was it made?  Was it a Christian film or just family friendly?

Let me know.  So far it's not ringing any bells.

Thanks,
Roger

QUESTION: I think it was a boys and girls camp Christian theme 90s or 80s maybe

Answer
I thought I could remember with the extra details but I can't figure it out.  I am sorry about that.  I just can't think of that movie.  It may be one I haven't seen before.

If you could think of anything else let me know.

Sincerely sorry,
Roger

Christian Movies

Roger Rudlaff