Christian Movies/Christian Kids Camp Movie

QUESTION: When we were little we used to borrow a kids movie VHS from a church. It was about girls who were friends at camp. The groundskeeper used molasses to fix holes. A quote I think was some nuts are just meant to be cracked by others. Another I think was those girls are like peas in a pod. There was swimming. Contest/skits they dif spice girls maybe. Bus dropped them off. Called Camp something maybe

ANSWER: We would need some more information on the film to figure this one out.  It is a girls only camp?  What year or around what time frame was it made?  Was it a Christian film or just family friendly?

Let me know.  So far it's not ringing any bells.

QUESTION: I think it was a boys and girls camp Christian theme 90s or 80s maybe

I thought I could remember with the extra details but I can't figure it out.  I am sorry about that.  I just can't think of that movie.  It may be one I haven't seen before.

If you could think of anything else let me know.

Sincerely sorry,

Christian Movies

Roger Rudlaff

I will be happy to try and help answer questions about specific Christian Movies/Films. Who plays in it, who makes it, or where you can find it.

I have been collecting Christian Movies/Films for over 12 years.

I run a Christian Film/Movie Database, You can check here for films also.