Christian Movies/Christian movie on VHS

When I was growing up, we owned these set of VHS movies. They focused on stories from the bible and the characters were brought into present time. I think one of the movie, featured this one girl who was a bit of a trouble maker and had jeans with holes in them and Saul from the bible comes into the present and they try to burn down a church or something, but are convinced not to. There was also, one that had the lion from Daniel and the lion's den.

Hi - There are 3 in the series - it's called 'The Present Time Collection' - here is a link here - - you can purchase it through

Great series.  We wished they had made more.  (The Fiery Stranger is the one about Paul)

Sincerely, Roger

Christian Movies

Roger Rudlaff

I will be happy to try and help answer questions about specific Christian Movies/Films. Who plays in it, who makes it, or where you can find it.

I have been collecting Christian Movies/Films for over 12 years.

I run a Christian Film/Movie Database, You can check here for films also.