Christian Movies/puppet movie

QUESTION: Do you remember a Christian puppet movie with a little yellow or orange puppet?

ANSWER: Do you have any more details you can give us?  Was is only puppets (cartoon or regular) - were there also humans in it?  Please give us any details you can.  

Thanks so much,

QUESTION: It was a non cartoon puppet. Most of the show/movie took place in a little boys room. I don't think there were any humans in it. It was the early 90's. I think it started with and M, but not McGee and me.

I'm not sure what this is - all I could find was this one - Wow Wow Wibble Woggle Wazzie Woodle Woo [actual title!!] from 1985 about a boy (played by a man) stuck in his white room to do his homework and imagining many fantastic worlds. At one point the whole room turns into a jungle and the boy is dressed like Tarzan and sings with a monkey doll; at another, giant legs appear and he sings a song about them. He's also afraid of the monster in the closet.

Is that it?  If not, I can't think of any others that aren't cartoons.

Sorry couldn't help more.

Christian Movies

Roger Rudlaff

I will be happy to try and help answer questions about specific Christian Movies/Films. Who plays in it, who makes it, or where you can find it.

I have been collecting Christian Movies/Films for over 12 years.

I run a Christian Film/Movie Database, You can check here for films also.