Christian Mysticism/why are some people physically beautiful and others not?

Question
why are some people physically beautiful and others not? i always wanted to know this? is there really a heaven? i believe in it.

Answer
ana, I don't think anyone knows for sure. Some say it's all in the eye of the beholder, but others say there might be some features that people, in a given culture anyhow, deem attractive.

I guess the short answer is that God gives us all different gifts. But the long answer goes into a debate about beauty. Is it cultural, trans-cultural or some combination of those? Also, we have to take into account spiritual vs. physical beauty.

As for heaven, I believe in it too.  

Christian Mysticism

Michael Clark, Ph.D.