Christian Spirituality/Planchet - The Science of Spirits.

igiritam wrote at 2014-11-28 13:37:54
To know more about the Spirituality, do visit Our Website At www.jesus-on.com.

Christian Spirituality

Olatunde Howard

I can answer these kinds of questions: 1. Following the Spirit of God 2. Knowing the Spirit's voice 3. Being filled with (or under the control of) the Spirit 4. Being baptized with (or immersed in) the Spirit 5. Knowing and using your spiritual gifts 6. Resisting demons 7. Spiritual discernment 8. Being spiritually reborn

I've been a Christian (one who believes in and follows Christ) for 20 years. I've followed His Spirit for 15 years. I've been a ministry leader with Campus Crusade for Christ and Inter varsity Christian Fellowship. I've also led praise and worship, as well as choirs. I've spoken for conferences, retreats, and sermons. I've written blogs and published a book.

Examiner-- Where is God?(Blog)-- Spiritual thoughts (Blog)-- The Mind of Christ (Book, Trafford Publishing)

I received a Bachelors in Music from Morehouse College. I am a certified Corrections Officer and Field Training Officer.