Christian Spirituality/Resurrection of Lord Jesus Christ.

Question
Dear Rev Jason

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resurrection_of_Jesus

This are my views on Resurrection of Lord Jesus Christ.

I have 100 % faith in Resurrection of Lord Jesus Christ because Jesus was the Son of God.

"On the third day he rose again in accordance with the Scriptures".

Do you agree with my views ?.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Answer
I believe with absolute certainty that Jesus was dead on Friday evening and was alive and resurrected early Sunday morning.  I believe this because of the numerous eyewitness accounts that are accurately recorded in the Bible and which were not opposed by anyone contemporary to the time of the events.  

I also believe that Baptism connects Christians to this Resurrection in such a way that we can have confidence of being raised ourselves on the Last Day when Jesus comes again to judge the living and the dead.  

Christian Spirituality

Rev. Jason P. Peterson