Christian Spirituality/Strange phenomena

Question
Who or what could be behind the appearances of 13" long hairs on
items that I own, & on me as well? My hair is short, & I am a
loner. I call them "angel hairs". Another one appeared on the back
of my right hand while I was out in the garage cleaning my bicycle.
I also saw a white dove one night while I was at the laundromat.

Answer
James,

Thanks for your question.  It certainly sounds like you have an intriguing mystery to be solved.  

I would be inclined toward concluding that there must be some natural explanation for the things you have been experiencing with the mysterious hairs - even if you have not yet resolved what that natural explanation is.  

I would not be aware of any spiritual explanation for the things you have experienced that could be derived from Christian sources.  I can assure you that there is no Scriptural promise or description of this particular phenomenon or of any comparable phenomena that could be extended to explain this.  

I hope this helps you narrow down your options and that you ultimately find success in discerning  the source of these experience.

Christian Spirituality

Rev. Jason P. Peterson