Christian Spirituality/I need to rid myself of any possible demons

Question
My dad always told me when I was growing up that if you have sexual relations with someone, whatever they have on board(demons) you get to share. Stupidly, as a 17 year old girl with a crush I went on ahead and ignored my dad's warnings. I lost my virginity to a guy, and he ended up just using me anyway. :(

But to the point. I want to become a proper Christian now and I am worried that I am carrying around baggage still. This guy I dated was a very worldly guy, he'd slept with tons of girl. I could be carrying around baggage from half a dozen people by now. I need to know what to do.

I need to get rid of my demons and cleans myself completely. I know that when you have sex with someone there is a spiritual connection made, I need to cut this connection now and rid myself of any demons from him. But is it possible to cut it? Please help.. :(

Answer
Hello Yasmin,

Three things should happen:

1. GETTING CLEANSED FROM SIN
It is written in the word of God by the Apostle John,

"If you confess your sins, God is faithful and just to forgive your sins and cleanse you from all unrighteousness."

It is also written,
"The blood of Jesus cleanses us from all sin."

When Jesus, the Son of God, came to earth and died for all sin and every sin, this included you losing your virginity.  If you confess this sin to God, He will forgive you of this sin and every sin you have every committed.  Yasmin, let's do that now.  Repeat this prayer with me:

"Dear God, I, Yasmin, confess that I had sex outside of marriage. I sinned. Please forgive me because Jesus died for me.  Thank you for forgiving me."

Now Yasmin, your sins are forgiven and cleansed.  Let's move to step two:

2.  COMMAND ALL DEMONS TO LEAVE YOU

Jesus said this:

"These signs will follow those who believe:  in my name they will cast out demons..."

Because you believe in Jesus, you have authority over demons in your left.  You can command them to leave you and they will.  Do this now.  Say these words out loud with me:

"In the Name of Jesus, I command every demon in my life leave me and never return to me."

Now they are gone.  Move to step three.

3. BE FILLED WITH THE SPIRIT.

Jesus said God the Father gives the Holy Spirit to those who ask.  So ask Him right now with me:

"God, please fill me with your Spirit."

Now the Spirit fills your life.

Your sins are cleansed, the demons are gone, the Spirit of God has replaced the demons.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask.

In truth and love,
Olatunde

Christian Spirituality

Olatunde Howard