Christian Spirituality/explanation of the trinity

Hi John, I was raised a Catholic and turned to being born again now that I am in my 60's; I will admit that all thru my Catholic upbringing I never understood the trinity, but kept the faith and moved on, but now that I am approaching the twilight of my life I have really struggled with understanding it, I hear those that proclaim Jesus as lord,,,then those that proclaim the father as lord and then there is the holy spirit; I have asked many and got many ambiguous answers, so now I come to you for a hopefully succinct explanation of the mystery in laymans terms...thank you very much, Nick

The primary reason that this is misunderstood is due to the ambiguous nature of the Bible as a whole.  The misinterpretation of the bible has give people a misguided look int othe truth behind it.  For Example (and as a part of your answer coming up), God did not create all people.  God created just one.  This is why Adam is referred to as the Son of God (and the Father of all living, since all mankind comes from him and Eve).

Now Jesus is also referred to the Son of God but this is due to the fact that he is the return of Adam (Adam's mistake was that he chose to eat of the tree of knowledge of Good and evil [symbolic for a life of law] thus giving over the Earth to law (introduction of sin)). Romans 5:13

So Adam returned to correct this mistake by introducing the truth that Jehovah (JHVH/Yahweh/Etc) is Satan posing as God. John 8:44

So there you have the reason for both Adam and Jesus being referred to as the Son of God whereas others are the son of Man (Adam).

When Adam returned as Jesus (real name: Yehoshua), by then this world was corrupt with a mixed bloodline of both the son of Adam (Seth Bloodline) and the bloodline of Cain (a child of Eve and Satan {another ambiguous misunderstanding that is cleared up by reading the original Hebrew and Greek text}).  So Jesus had to return by way of no Male Father to complete the purity issue.  Thus he was born of a Virgin female (even though thisis still referred to as 'son of man').

When He was about 30 years of age, he was incarnate with the Holy Spirit (which needs another short explanation).

The Holy Ghost is not God.  The Holy Ghost is a spiritual direct connection with God and a connection that was lost in those times due to Satan's deception upon all mankind.  He led everyone to believe that He was the one and only God (whereas a lot of people in Churches still believe that and are worshipping bot Jehovah and Jesus at the same time).  The Holy Ghost is the collective God conscious and power and authority of God from the source itself.

And Here you have your answer...

- The Father : Adam (Son of God)
- The Son : Yehoshua (Son of Man)
- The Holy Ghost (Power and Authority of GOD) one body

He was not God but God cannot be seen.   Which is why certain versus mistranslate him to be God.  For example, when he says "If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him." he refers to Adam (He is a decendant of himself like all others).

And again...

John 14:9King James Version (KJV)
9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

The "Father" that is often referred to in the Bible is Adam.  People use these versus to prove that Jesus is God because they think that the "Father" is "God".  It never once says that.  

When they say "Father who art in Heaven"... think about where heaven is.  

Luke 17
20And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: 21Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.  

Christian Spirituality

Any question pertaining to Christianity and other religions.

30+ years study and research

Doctrine in Divinity Ex-Military Intelligence