Christian Spirituality/Who created Adam & Eve and Who Chased Them Out Of Eden

Question
QUESTION: Dear John,

The God who created Adam and Eve, is it the same God who chased them out of Eden, who was the God who clothed them with vine leaves after they were chased out of Eden ?
- I believe that if God is Almighty, All Knowing God, how can He create Satan the arch 'angel' that he has to fight against all the time ? I believe that Lucifer is a God and Jehova is also a God (brothers of some sort) and one defied the other and the battle started from the tree of knowledge when the God who did NOT create Adam and Eve instructed the Creator not to let Adam and Eve eat the tree of knowledge and the Creator advised Adam and Eve to eat the tree so that they can know good and eveil...this is me exercising my 'intelligence' !

ANSWER: I think that what I fear most about discussing this topic is that many people do not consider the many other questions that are on their minds and often jump to dismiss the truth before asking them.  However, it appears that you are on the right track so I will answer this question for you.

The problem with religions these days is that they don’t take the time to really “study” the bible insomuch that they simply read it.  And upon reading it, they either envision things that they are accustom to already hearing about or they simply seek to solidify what they already believe rather than seek knowledge about things they know nothing about.  So these key clues in the Book of Genesis are often overlooked.

You are correct to assume that there are more “gods” being referred to here than most people think.  The first mistake people make is dismissing the other books that never appeared in the bible.  They help clarify these things and is why they were kept out.

Satan often appeared many times as a being of light or an Angel of God.  Not just in the Garden of Eden but throughout the entire Old Testament.  Although Yehoshua (Jesus) made this very clear, the hired scribes and translators of the bible made it so that these words can only be understood if you are versed in reading artful poetry...  because this is generally how the Bible was translated.  Think about that.  How similar is the bible to that of the words written by Shakespeare?  

Notice This:

In the beginning of Genesis 2, right after verse 3 states that God rested from all that he created and made (notice the use of both words “created” and “made”), you will notice that the Bible stops using the name “God” and begins using the name “LORD God”.  When you see LORD in all caps, this is the bible translating the word Jehovah.  This is not the true God.  

Before the point:

Adam was created by God (The true God “Elohim”).  Luke 3:38 explains how Adam was the son of God.  Furthermore, Yehoshua (Jesus) is also referred to as the only begotten son of God.  How can this be?  Well, Jesus is the reincarnation of Adam.  Adam caused the fall of man through sin and Jesus (Adam reincarnated) redeemed himself and saved man by coming back to alleviate this world of his mistake due to Satan’s deception.  Romans 5:12-21 is important to understanding this.  What people fail to realize when reading these verses is the many times it refers to “one man” while speaking of both Adam and Jesus...  despite the fact that verse 14 includes the statement “Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come”.   Among many other statements in the Bible.

Now the part in the bible that refer to Eve being made from Adam’s rib is a terrible misconception.  Genesis 2:21-22 says nothing of a rib in it’s original hebrew language.  Furthermore it goes into plenty of detail.  More accurately translated, it reads...
21: And Jehovah caused a sleep to fall on the man and then took from the male angular organ and closed up the female flesh.
22:  And Jehovah made woman with that which he took from the angular organ and and brought her to the man.

What you are witnessing is a surgical procedure in order to take the sperm from man (who was first created as hermaphrodite [both male and female organs]) and genetically modify it to create a male race and a female race.

The words created and made are two different words in Hebrew.  Where “created” defines the production of something out of nothing.  And “made” is the production of something out of pre-existing materials.

Now to the Point:

Jehovah made man into male and female races for his own agenda. (That however goes into far more detail than I have time for)  But the point is, Adam was told not to eat of the tree of knowledge of godd and evil.  Eve was not told this.  So Even took of the tree and gave to Adam.  this is how the deception occurred.  Adam would not have taken of it ...but I am getting ahead of myself.  Let’s identify what this tree really is.

All throughout the bible it describes tree and uses them as metaphors.  These are metaphors for “races” of people.  Adam was not the first being on Earth.  he was the first “man”.  A creation of God.  the others were also stemmed from the creation of Satan... but were made by Satan (Jehovah).  And it’s important to note that Jehovah appears as many things in the bible.  “Jehovah” is just the name of one appearance.  “devils” are his creation and he is also referred to as the “devil” as well.  Among other things.  

Trees are races of people.  The branches are families.  The fruit are people and the seeds are offspring.  Adam was asked not to mingle or sleep with and reproduce with that race.  Jehovah causing Adam to be separate “male and female” is one way to begin the deception that led to that event.

“male and female” the two words together like that, is illusive.  One reads it and thinks “Oh a male and over here is a female”.  But pay attention to this one verse...

Gen 5:2 “Male and female created he them and blessed them and called their name Adam in the day when they were created”

This is one verse that clues people in that Adam was male and female (Hermaphrodite).  they were created from the image of God and the Angels who are described as being feminine and yet very strong and fierce.  Of course this should also end the debate as to whether God was man or woman.... since he was both.
So it’s important to know that God rested from his creation.  And he left man to rule upon the earth.  But this man was Adam.  Who are the rest of us?

The tree of knowledge of good and evil is a race who lives by the rule of law and restrictions... rather than freedom and choices.  We are born in this prison where there is no freedom unless you choose freedom.  You don’t do this by breaking the law... you just do this by making your own choices and not acknowledging that law.  The ten commandments were created by Jehovah (Satan).  The flood was.  The freeing of the slaves in Egypt was a show of force.  

Exodus 4:21
“And the LORD [JEHOVAH] said unto Moses, When thou goest to return into Egypt, see that thou do all those wonders before Pharaoh, which I have put in thine hand: but I will harden his heart, that he shall not let the people go.”

Exodus 15:3
“The LORD [JEHOVAH] is a man of war: the LORD [JEHOVAH] is his name.”

Even the flood of Noah, you will notice by reading more carefully that Jehovah was in the ark with Noah.  He tell Noah to “GO FROM the ark” and “COME INTO the ark”... how one would speak if they were in there.  A physical being.

The rest of us are the sons of man... the sons and daughters of Adam (and our Father Jesus).  God’s plan was incredible.  No entity in the universe can have free will if they are “made”.  Something that is created or made is created for a reason and that reason becomes your purpose... you won’t be able to define your own self as it has already been defined.  So God made a way for us to create ourselves... to be self created like him.  And everyone and everything created before us was to eventually be to assist in our purpose.  

We are two living things... we are the Holy Spirit (the life that sustains us) and the Soul (who we become self-created through our own experiences, actions, etc).  When we die, the Spirit is released and given back to God... The soul goes on to be our own entity... our own self created “me” and “I” based on how we defined ourselves.

But a being of free will can not be truly FREE without all options being available to them to choose from when defining themselves.  Thus the greatest Good and the worst evil must be present.  We live in a dimension that exists at the precipice (or the very fine line) between good and evil.  God left... but he is present in the sense that he left helpers... Angels (messengers).  Jesus left (so what would be the purpose in him returning at the end if he never left to begin with?)  Jesus is in Heaven (a real physical place).

We are not here to learn... we are here to define and become who we define ourselves to be.  Our God like powers are suppressed here and we were created in god’s image with all the power of his Godhead.

John 14:12
“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

With those powers, we would be like Gods but that would only allow people to suppress others and not allow them their own free will.  However, Satan and his followers and creations still attempt to do just that by way of deceiving man and his thoughts and beliefs (although he is currently stripped of those powers [aka chained in hell])

The true Trinity:
Father = Adam
Son = Jesus
Holy Spirit = God’s life giving force that sustains us.

People think that they have to obtain the holy spirit.  They don’t know that all men “descendants of Seth (child given by God to Adam and Eve) already have the Holy Spirit.  We are born of the Water (the womb) and of the Spirit (Lineage of God’s only son).  So why do I say Seth....
Satan tried to stop the lineage of God’s Son and Adam’s rule of the Earth by deceiving them and having sec with Eve to create a child of his own....  Cain.  Cain slew Abel (the son of Adam) so God cause Even to have another child Seth to replace that lineage and rulership.  And by “rulership” I do not mean a rule of law but rather ownership of Earth.

Notice after Cain killed Abel... He moved on to be a king and marked so as not to be killed and so on.  What a punishment, right?

This may bring a lot more questions but feel free to ask.

But also consider this..

Genesis 3:15
“And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.”

Yes, there are two lines of races on this earth.  The bloodline of Cain and the bloodline of Able.  Satan (he appeared as a serpent [draconian race]) has his own bloodline on earth and these are the ones behind the curtain that are running the government's, Catholic churches, etc....

And the churches are unknowingly worhipping Jehovah since they have yet to figure out all this truth that I am speaking to you about.

I will stop there and let this all soak in.  Feel free to ask more question if needed.  Glad to help.  And please forgive any typos.  Got to get to work and don't have time to recheck.

QUESTION: Hi John,

I thank you for the answer, I read it to friends but it is beyond their understanding due to the brainwashing they went through all their lives, I will keep on explaining to them, to me your reply makes big difference and sense in my thoughts...therefore, what is the safe name to use when addressing the true God, Creator of Adam and Eve. I want to avoid using the name 'Jehova' when praying...may I use Lord Enki or 'God', the Alpha & Omega or Christ maybe ?

Your answers are much valued !

William Botsang

Answer
It's important not to address God as "lord".  Or at least in a personal sense (addressing him directly).  The word 'lord' is found three ways in the KJV Bible which is the earliest known version of the Bible translated into English directly from the original Hebrew and Greek text of the Bible.

lord
Lord
LORD

In the OLD testament, all three of these variation of lord are capitalized (or small text) for a reason.  They represent different Hebrew Words.

lord:  "'adown" is used to refer to God (or a ruler of sorts) from an impersonal stance (as if to say... if you are speaking to someone about that ruler or God).  It's simply a title.
Lord: is also a title but represents "'adown 'adown" which is a way of addressing God directly as a title.  It may also be a title but is preferred in Hebrew as a more personal address.  It's just like saying "My Lord, My Lord".  Should also not be used and will explain shortly.
LORD: should never be used.  When you see this in the KJV OLD Testament, it is referring to YHVH which is to say "Jehovah" or "Yaweh".  Both of these are just different pronouciations of YHVH.

Many will argue that the true name of God is Adonai.  I suspect this is simply a version of the word "'adown".  This is another example of people not doing their own research (actually Studying the Bible).  If they did, they would discover that it never said this at all.  The original conclusion simply comes from people searching Bible verses online without realizing what Bible version tehy are reading.  Deuteronomy 11:1 uses this name but is only because it was written into the CJB (Complete Jewish Bible) version.

Deuteronomy 11:1 “Therefore, you are to love Adonai your God and always obey his commission, regulations, rulings and mitzvot.

The KJV reads...

Deuteronomy 11:1 Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God, and keep his charge, and his statutes, and his judgments, and his commandments, alway.

But what's even more important to note is that this is written in the OLD testament.  This means that anytime you see lord written in all caps (LORD), then this word is translating Jehovah.

"god" is not a name either.  This too is a title to represent a supreme being of supernatural power.  However, when you real in the KJV Bible "God" with a capital G, (mainly the OLD Testament), this represents the word Elohim.  It is believed that this is the true name of God.

"Christ" is actualy a short version of "The Christ" which is to simply say "The Annointed".  You should never really refer to God or Jesus in this way as it is impersonal.  It's ok to refer to him in third person... which is to say "referring to him as you are tlaking to someone else"... but should use  Jesus Christ... or Yehoshua Christ...  or Christ the lord (lowercase is a proper way of using lord in this context... since he is not Jehovah and it's not a direct address to him).  

--- Moving on...

The real question here is "how do you address God?"  

The fact is, you address him all of the time and don't even realize it.  The part that is difficult to explain to people is that God is not here...  well, in a way.  If He were, evil could not be here.  However, there is a part of him that he left behind until the time in which we meet up with him after all is said and done.  This is the Holy Spirit.   And yes, you have it.  
1 Corinthians 12:3  "...no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost."

As I mentioned before, there are two bloodlines and that bloodline of Seth is of the Holy Spirit (Born of the water and the spirit).  That spirit (Holy Spirit or Holy Ghost) is the spirit of God... His very essence.  

We often sense that unknowingly.  It's why, when we are alone, we often use the words we, us, etc. When talking to ourselves.  (Example "Let's put this over here") and have this sense of speaking to someone else when we are talking to ourselves.  (Exmple "What am I doing?").

God is in the Kingdom of heavem  But where is that?  

Luke 17:21 "Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you."

Don't let this discourage you.  This is not to say that Heaven is not a real place elsewhere.  It simply means that "within you" is the only connection you have to Heaven and God.  No man has ever seen the kingdom of heaven nor will he while he is alive... nor will he know it's location.  This is why you should let no man tell you where it is.  You access it through God... through within.  The Holy Spirit.

The is really no way to address him but by simply acknowledging him.  He can not allow you "free will" less he leaves you define yourself freely and without restrictions.  Thus the reason (and ONLY reason) he is not here or capable of being found by any other means.

If you feel that you must refer to him.  Then refer to him in the same way that you would refer to Yehoshua (Jesus).  "Father".  For He and Jesus (reincarnation of Adam) are the Father of all life.

When referring to him to someone else (not personally or directly) then you can do the same "Our Father" or simply "Father of all light", "Father of all Creation", etc... when referring to God.  But tosay "Father of all life" can be confusing to some because this is how Adam is addressed.

NOTE:  It is always important to know God.  But it is also important that you address Jesus.  He is the true Father.

You may refer to God and Jesus as the same since Jesus is the very son of God (God's essence in physical form).  But this does not mean that they are both the same being.  Imagine it like a giant candle that lights a smaller candle... whereas both flames become the same size and have the exact same essence and are essentialy the same.... but are not the same candle.  One is the original.  And the holy spirit is the heat (energy) the emenates from those flames.

I only give my opinion here on how to address God.  But in all truth and reality... once you know the truth as I have revealed it to you, How you address him is completely up to you.  It's personal.  It's your choice.  And He will accept anything that you decide to use.  Address Him but know that he hears you through the Holy Spirit.  Address Christ... but know that he too hears you through the Holy Spirit (Comforter).  Those without the Holy Spirit can address Jesus....  He will hear them through his messengers (Helpers) the Angels.

John 14:16-17
And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Christian Spirituality

John