Christian Spirituality/Gays & Lesbians, How Evil Is This ?

Question
Dear John,

Since it is confirmed that Adam was a hermaphrodite, where does this put the gays and lesbians of today, is this acceptable in God's eyes, what was Sodom Gomorah's destruction about ?

-William Botsang

Answer
Although this is one of the more contriversial biblical topics of today, knowing the truth will help clear this up.  But it doesn't make it easier when it comes to explaining it to other people since it would also include having to explain everything else we have discussed first.  So I am glad we did that first, as otherwise, this would be very difficult.

One thing you have to rememebr to keep in mind is the whole fact that The true God is not around.  Remember, this is not a bad thing, it is simply very important in order for us to grow and become individuals of free will as apposed to living under a specific rule.  Which brings me to another point that must be remembered...  

Prior to Jesus (Yehoshua) coming along, the only mention of homosexuality is done so by either Jehovah (Satan) or those under the delusion that he was God.

There are some expecptions to this and people love to quote such verses in the Bible, although completely out of context and understanding of it's actual meaning.  For example...

Romans 1:26-27
For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

The first three words of that passage should tell someone that it is completely out of context but homophobics don't like to point this out.  If you were to take the time to read Romans very carefully (namely verses 18-32), one would notice that it is not homosexuality that is being condemned but rather the worshipping of other Gods and idols.

Furthermore, the entire concept behind this message in Romans is derived from the original deception that Jehovah had made possible only through the division of male and female entities.  Really think about that...  If we were still hermaphrodite in nature, How would homosexuality be possible?  Then again, How would it NOT be possible for that matter.  Satan merely setup a method of entrapment in order to bring along a newly defined sin.

Think about everything that has ever been considered a sin biblically.  No matter what you come up with, those things are things that we often discover is human nature.  And remember, it was not God that was with Moses creating the ten commandments.  This was Jehovah.  

Simply Put...

Romans 5
12Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned: 13(For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law. 14Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

Which is to say, that it was the introduction of Satan's law that created sin.

Romans 4:13-15
13For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith. 14For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect: 15Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

The whole idea of becomeing human and being a free will entity is that one must define their own self.  When you are restricted to what you can think, feel, say, do, etc. Then you restrict free will and then free will is no longer available.  Not one of these things should be restricted.

Here is where confusion exists.  People will quote Christ himself in many passages.  This one for example...

Matthew 5:27-30
Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery: But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart. And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell. And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Verse 27and 28 is stating what I have already stated.  He is saying that the law is a trap.  That by merely doing what is human nature (lusting after a woman), you have already sinned according to Jehovah's law.  Verse 29 and on does not mean that you should actually pluck out your eye.  It is referring to a previous statement that he had made...

Matthew 6:22-23
he light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

So to pluck out the eye is really to eliminate that which offends you ..."The Law" or "your humanity".  To live as both is a true sin.  The make a choice is not.... although the wrong choice will make you the least in Heaven....  but will not prevent you from going there.

The wrong choice is simply this...

To practice one thing and preach another....

Matthew 5:17-19
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

But neither are said to have not entered the Kindom of Heaven at all. The only true unforgiveable sin is to know the true god and yet reject him.  All other sins have already been paid for.  you simply have to accept them.  By rejecting Christ, you reject forgiveness of all of those sins.... even if you know the truth.

Otherwise, you are simply doing what comes natural to all humans on Earth...  and that is to be human.  This is not to say that all men and women are gay.  I just mean that all things that are commonly referred to as human nature has been made into a sin by Jehovah in order to entrap you.
God himself never made any statements pertianing to homosexuality.  Who did was people under the delusion that Jehovah was God.  It's that simple.  We have free will.  What you consider a sin will be sin.  The only commandment that has ever really been given to us was through Christ himself.

John 15:7-12

7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.
9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.
10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.

12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

Christian Spirituality

John