Christianity -- Christian Living/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
24-Year Dilemma3/31/2017Barbara Shafer
  Q: We all know lives consists of peaks and troughs and way back in the mid-80's I went through a trough ...
  A: I know sometimes it helps just to get things out there and to know that someone, somewhere, is ...
Fasting2/13/2017Pastor Ron
  Q: Which day is it best for fasting, Saturdays or Sundays? Can I fast on The Holy Sabbath?I want a ...
  A: No specific day to fast is better than another. The one that is most beneficial is the one that ...
Reconciliation1/19/2017L E Burns Apostle of Jesus
  Q: Is there any possibility, that we might ever be reconciled before you leave this earth? It seems ...
  A: Amos 3:3 Shall two walk together, except they have agreed? Unless two have the same mind, and ...
marriage12/29/2016Mel and Guyna Horne
  Q: Can demons enter from one person to the next through sex?
  A: Mary, Only if you allow it. Having sex or being around someone that is having problems with demons ...
Is God fair? Why im dead alive while who killed me is so happy?11/28/2016shannon Gilmour
  Q: I was a christian since childhood and had a very sad life since i was born, i tried to be a good ...
  A: Thank you for taking the time to speak so freely so that we can address some situations that are ...
CONFESSION10/17/2016Pastor Ron
  Q: This question is about confession. Being a Born Again Christian and wanted to confess my sins to ...
  A: In defense of your pastor, he probably did not want to appear to be anything close to Romanism in ...
Election USA10/17/2016Pastor Ron
  Q: As a Christian, what do the upcoming elections foreshadow for the USA? I don't know who to vote ...
  A: The concept of "voting" for a national leader is foreign to the Scriptures. In fact, I cannot find ...
USA Election10/17/2016Barbara Shafer
  A: Priscilla, for your excellent questions and for trusting me to answer them. There are so many ...
USA Elections10/17/2016L E Burns Apostle of Jesus
  A: Romans 13:1 Let every soul be in subjection to the higher powers: for there is no power but of God; ...
Can you reconcile two opposing concepts for me?9/23/2016Graig Yarbrough
  Q: The last 23+ years have increasingly been a living hell. I say it started in 1993 but looking back I ...
  A: I'm gong to send this to you right away. I feel your sense of frustration and urgency. I want you ...
God's Hand on Earth9/12/2016Barbara Shafer
  Q: What do you do when your faced with the issue of Gods will or The Churches will. I mean at this day ...
  A: Toledo, for this question! Wow, I must say this ranks right up there with the hardest questions ...
Divorce9/5/2016Barbara Shafer
  Q: In the Torah, divorce is not a sin and easily acquired. Yet, Jesus states that divorce is a sin ...
  A: I love questions like this one! It brings back all the joy of the pop quiz and reminds me how much ...
Rom10:13 Calling on the Name of the Lord for Conversion8/24/2016Reverend Ramona C. Stonecipher
  Q: I'm asking you because I know your a United Methodist minister. -I've been a member of and ordained ...
  A: Good Afternoon Greg, thank you for writing. I am a believer. I am ordained to serve in the Universal ...
Remarriage,adultery8/1/2016Cudmonk
  Q: Good afternoon, I have a question in regards to remarriage. I've met a really nice man. He is a ...
  A: I am sorry to hear about the pain this couple have been going through and what sounds some ...
witnessing to people of a scienctific background7/14/2016Marco B.
  Q: What would you recommend is the best way to witness to a non-believer that is a biologist and family ...
  A: First of all let me say that I think that God did not inspire the authors of the Bible with the ...
Witness to co-workers7/14/2016Marsha I.
  Q: I have had something on my heart since last year and I wondered if how I acted in a situation was ...
  A: Given the circumstances that you have laid out here, I think you did what you could. One thing to ...
forgivenss7/4/2016Mel and Guyna Horne
  Q: I received your message about your internet connection being down, and hope all is fixed now. I am ...
  A: Hopefully you will forgive the delay in responding to you. Life doesn't always go the way one ...
relationship with grown children6/28/2016Pastor Ron
  Q: If your grown children say they are christian, but their lifestyle doesn't show it-- are you not to ...
  A: Messiah YAHSHUA made it clear who exactly were HIS family saying, "ďAnd while He was still talking ...
dream explanation6/19/2016Barbara Shafer
  Q: i had a strange dream,i was travelling with my boy friend with his bakkie and what i noticed is that ...
  A: I wish I had a more satisfactory answer for you. I have not been gifted with the ability to ...
Staying focussed on the Lord5/16/2016Barbara Shafer
  Q: Greetings in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ! How can I best stay focussed on the Lord in my mind ...
  A: So good to hear from you! I think of you often and say those "arrow prayers" whenever I hear of ...
unsure5/4/2016Pastor Ron
  Q: Me and a few women got together while our children are in school. One of these ladies is very ...
  A: The first issue that you mentioned (concerning this woman) seems to have given you a red flag. And ...
Mormonism5/2/2016Bill Hohmann
  Q: When someone joins the Mormons is that person suppose to start gradually cutting of family ties ...
  A: I cannot speak specifically regarding the Mormon church. Cults in general do try and isolate new ...
Prince and the JW's4/28/2016Bill Hohmann
  Q: I understand that the late Prince was a JW. I would have thought that a true JW would avoid being ...
  A: Prince was formerly a member of the SDA, and both organizations had their origin in the Millerite ...
Women4/12/2016L E Burns Apostle of Jesus
  Q: Will righteouss women become men in Heaven? How can women be in Heaven since a woman's shame, her ...
  A: .... Just found your question in the question " Pool ", which is the place some so called " experts ...
Starting life over?4/3/2016Dr.M. Swaby
  Q: My wife and I are both Christians and have been so since our childhood. We would regularly attend ...
  A: I am not sure I understand the question. Usually when you attend church it is for the purpose of ...
Proper Way to Glorify God3/23/2016Deb
  Q: Hey Deb, Hope you are doing well. I read from different sources that the whole reason humans were ...
  A: But whoever has doubts is condemned if he eats, because the eating is not from faith. For whatever ...
infidelity3/21/2016Marc Scharf
  Q: I love Jesus and know that I am saved and forgiven. Eighteen months ago, I discovered that my ...
  A: 115pm wed 3/23 hi kay; thanx for ur question; I understand that your situation is difficult, ...
The Cross that was cover up in the church3/21/2016Rt. Rev. Harold L. Trott, SSC
  Q: a problem in my life came up and I am 81 years old I could in the church business and also I am a ...
  A: 29 March 2016 Dear Randall, My guess is that is the Cross was covered with purple, black, or red ...
Jesus and Islam3/3/2016Mr. McClellan
  Q: In answer to some questions people have had about Jesus and the kingdom of God. When Phillip asked ...
  A: I think that this should go a long way toward the answer. NOTE: Christian sects and Jewish sects ...
Contradicting views concerning Earth and Heavens - what to believe?2/23/2016John Zalewski
  Q: There is a main contradiction between OT and NT view concerning the world. The first is mainly ...
  A: Sunny. I am sorry for taking so long to respond. We need to keep in mind that the Bible, while a ...
Wrath of God1/19/2016John Zalewski
  Q: If your God, Yahweh, created a person to be physically unattractive to the point where he cannot ...
  A: Dee. Actually, the curse of God is on everyone. This is the result of Adam's sin. When Adam sinned, ...
Follow up1/10/2016Ryan Parish
  Q: Sorry, maybe I wasn't very clear with my first question. What really concerns and worrys me is why ...
  A: Lisa, again, please forgive my delay. In driving across the country, my schedule and Internet ...
Not sure what subject1/7/2016Ryan Parish
  Q: I am a woman. I like to look at pictures of naked women( breasts) and I like to watch videos of ...
  A: Lisa, Please forgive me for taking so long to answer you. The terms "lesbian" and homosexual are ...
Not sure what subject1/5/2016Dr.M. Swaby
  Q: My question is too embrassing to ask my own pastor so I am asking it here. Is there something wrong ...
  A: The fact that you are asking this question tells me you feel that you are doing something wrong. I ...
Question cont..12/31/2015L E Burns Apostle of Jesus
  Q: Stonecipher, Thank you for your response. I apologize I've taken a while to respond. No mam my ...
  A: ... Tere, the Rev. Stonecipher placed your question in the question pool. Which means he doesn't ...
God killing people in the bible12/12/2015Rt. Rev. Harold L. Trott, SSC
  Q: Good day, I have a couple of questions in regards to God killing people in the bible. Women and ...
  A: 12 December 2015 Dear Teresa, The answer is that the Sacred Scriptures ARE authoritative and ...
Christian Real Estate Agent12/2/2015Deb
  Q: Hello Deb: I have a friend who is Christian and works as a real estate agent. She recently told me ...
  A: personally as a christian,we cannot judge people and disown them,u never know,by shining your light ...
People under the influence11/21/2015Deb
  Q: I was curious about your opinion on people on drugs and drunk. While it's true that there are ...
  A: john 10;10 the devil comes to steal kill destroy and he seeketh whom he may devout.Who hath woe? who ...
Living11/16/2015L E Burns Apostle of Jesus
  Q: I hope all finds you well. I am overall fine. I deal with rather dishonest people a lot of the time ...
  A: Morning Raul. Glad to hear from you.. My wife sometimes gets upset with those unrighteous folks out ...
Sodoma and Gomorra destruction11/6/2015Pastor Ron
  Q: I don't understand why God destroyed Sodoma and Gomorra if bible always talks about forgiveness. Why ...
  A: The doctrine of forgiveness is based on one's acknowledgment of sin, confession of sin and ...

Page:    1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8  |  9  |  10   |  Next

Christianity -- Christian Living

Pastor Ron

Top Expert on this page