Christianity -- Christian Living/Break-up

Jay wrote at 2009-04-16 20:12:44
Trust God!!!

I did a google search based on the same feelings and situation and I have been so blessed by this article. i hvae been broken up with and when I tell you i just went to God and have been drowning myself in his word. thanks for letting me know I am on the right track. God is so good!!!!! i am just so thankful that I pulled this article up. the saying is so true," You don't know like I know what god has done for me." keep up the good work darryl.

Daryl wrote at 2009-04-18 10:10:08
Hi Jay!

Thanks for those encouraging words and it's always great to hear good news like yours! God's Word is the best way!

Stay blessed!

Daryl

Heather wrote at 2009-10-25 03:56:24
Beautiful advice! I myself have gone through a recent breakup and agree that the number one source of healing is to immerse yourself in the One who saves. God is working in my life and whether we get back together or not, I worship Him and Him alone. Great answer Daryl!

Kate wrote at 2010-08-03 15:12:02
I agree. These words provided peace and sense that everything is being worked out according to God's plan.  My break-up is out of my control and I need to trust in God and be confident of His plans.   Thanks for posting this Daryl.

GilbertFrank wrote at 2013-01-11 18:44:21
Awesome!!!!!!! Thank you so much. As I read this, I read it as God was speaking to me. I was immediately comforted!  

GilbertFrank wrote at 2013-01-11 18:44:26

Christianity -- Christian Living

Daryl