Christianity -- Christian Living/Adultery

Jesus wrote at 2014-11-17 08:01:57
You have not truely confessed.

If you repent with shame and can go out on the street and yell to all that you have sinned, God will forgive you. But until you have authentic guilt to the point that you realize those sins ARE the CAUSE of your problems in life will you be forgiven with a blast of light from heaven.

Christianity -- Christian Living

Pastor Ron

I feel comfortable answering questions pertaining to all aspects of Christianity and the Bible. I have been able to help those who need biblical counseling in the areas of personal discipleship, bible study, study helps, prophecy, relationships, marriage, divorce, ministry, calling, gifts of the Spirit, demonology, etc. I cannot answer those questions pertaining to Denominational Christianity, since I have no experience nor understanding of it.

I have been involved in ministry since 1978 and have been a Senior Pastor since 1988. I have taught through the Bible three times. I have taught completely through the New Testament five times. I have taught Bible College courses in two Bible Colleges. Before I became a Christian in 1977, I was heavily involved in drugs and alcohol and have since worked with those who struggle with addictions of all kinds through counseling, rehab and deliverance ministries.

I have a Bachelor's Degree in Biblical Studies and have taught in two Bible Colleges.