Christianity -- Christian Living/, A prophet?

ktom wrote at 2010-05-17 13:45:22
Jesus did not know the hour or the day in His state of humiliation, but is now in His state of exultation which began with His descent into hell as the church confesses. Jesus and the Father are ONE. We can certainly discern the 'Signs', they are there, and have been there since the Ascension.  Hebrews chap.1 says that 'in these last days' to remind us to be vigilant as the last day approaches. Beware all 'new revelation'. Paul reminds us that the Word of God is enough, sufficient for all things, most especially our eternal salvation.  

GraceHead wrote at 2010-07-01 00:48:23
For Those Who Speak in The Name of The Lord, When The Lord Has Not Spoken... My Hand Shall Strike You Down! Says The Lord :

suez wrote at 2013-03-22 18:37:04
If I may add.  The Prophets are in the Bible!  If you want to know what the Prophets say, stay in the Bible.  Of coarse God can speak to us today in ways, dreams, visions, and such, but as Shannon says, it will go with the Bible. There are no modern day prophets today!! At least I haven't seen any parting sea's, calling down fire, or making the rain stop for 7 years. :) Stay with what God's word says, and you won't go wrong!!  :) Sue  

Christianity -- Christian Living

shannon Gilmour

I am able to answer any questions that need biblical answers. More specifically, I can deliver the answer that is best suited to the person's understanding while rightly dividing the word of God and delivering His message of truth.

I am a published inspirational Christian author, (online and in print) who writes with the ability to discern the human heart. This approach has served me well, not only in my writing capabilities but also in my volunteer crisis work as well. A lot can be gained from a situation by tuning into what is not being said, and this speaks volumes in print as well. I also have a history that enables me to relate to most individuals,and when answering questions this experience has enabled me to gain trust and better help see a person through their situation or conflict.

Online ministry:

Publications ( type 'Shannon Gilmour' in Amazon's search for books )

Crisis training and experience, book writing, inspirational writing, online peer support work, Biblical knowledge through the study of the word.

Certificate of crisis training.

I volunteered my time on the internet on It is a question and answer site and you will find my answers under the name srnityblu. ( I no longer participate in this site; as my own ministry website has grown.) I continue my volunteer work by working online for suicide outreach, again helping others reach their potential through biblical understanding. I have a suicide intervention and prevention course available. I have written and published a book entitled "Persistent Grace" at with another book that is due for publication early 2010 entitled "A Whiter shade of love" Both original works are an inspirational rendition of biblical characters discovering how the love of God has saved them from their worldly afflictions. I have also wrote about a very strange but real spiritual dynamic that is taking hold of the public's attention. If it was not for my own personal experience, I would not have written about this, but it has everything to do with God and there for needs to be said. It is a story about 'Bigfoot, also known as Sasquatch' and I do not recommend the book titles I wrote for kids. Parental discretion is advised. Books about the spiritual side of bigfoot that I wrote about based on my PERSONAL encounters: "Non existent entities" and "The true existence of non existent entities". ( Available through me or at My latest book published is entitles ' Body & Soul: The necessity of food.' It is a book that helps believers in God understand the value of food as science and food marketers continue to devalue our food in such a way that we are suffering in sickness and disease. Discover the truth from scripture how food was meant to be enjoyed and handled as food is not always as it once was.