Christianity -- Christian Living/Observance of the Sabbath

Brian wrote at 2013-08-18 08:39:31
The Old Covenant is the law of Moses - handwritten and contained in ordinances and added because of transgressions which Christ removed at the cross - and the law of God engraved in stone.  The New Covenant is the law of God written not in stone but on the tablets of the heart.  This is the Ten Commandment law of God - including the fourth commandment regarding the Sabbath.  We are to keep the Sabbath as the law of God instructs - not as the law of Moses instructs its observance.  

Jesus says "If you love Me, keep my commandments."  John 14:15

"Love is the fulfillment of the law." Romans 13:10

"By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and keep His commandments.  For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments."  1 John 5:2,3.

"Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments.  He who says, I know Him and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him."  1 John 2:3,4

Christianity -- Christian Living

Bill Hohmann

Issues related to religious cults and cult recovery. How to recognize a cult; deceptions perpetrated by cults; ways to go about helping family members leave cults; intervention planning and execution. Beware of those who try to point you to a "church" and not Christ. I would caution you that a deceived person does not know they are deceived; they completely believe they have and know "the truth."

I was in a religious cult for over 20 years, and have now been assisting others recover from cults for over 10 years. Area of expertise is in cults that are sabbatarian in nature. I hold a degree in theology. If you think you cannot be deceived and sucked into a cult, think again-- that's what everyone in a cult believes.

B.A. Theology.