Christianity -- Christian Living/Perverse spirit

me wrote at 2013-02-23 19:00:51

i  just readyour post,i see u posted it in 2010.hope God jesus christ helped u overcome it since then. blessed be jesus christ.and bless u

Christianity -- Christian Living

Elder Greg Madden

I am a born again, Holy Ghost filled minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I am avalible to answer questions conserning most all Biblical doctrines, the gifts and fruit of the Spirit, "Pentecostal/Apostolic" issues, and issues that we as christians face in an secular world.

I gave my heart to the Lord a few months after being married during a revival meeting. A few weeks later I received the baptism of the Holy Ghost, and I have not been the same since! In those twenty five years we have only attended one church (Harvest Church), and there I have served there as an Elder for fourteen years. We minister in song with the choir and worship team. I am also the new memberís class coordinator, men's ministry director, and the Harvest Riders motorcycle ministry president. In 1993 the Lord called me to "...preach the Gospel where ever I open the door..." I have had the privilege of ministering God's Word to churches in Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana and Arkansas. In those meetings we have seen the Lord save, heal, deliver, and fill people will His Spirit.

I am ordained through Harvest Church, and with the World Harvest Ministerial Fellowship. I also am a licensed minister with the State of Oklahoma.

I am currantly enrolled with the Ames Bible College.