Christianity -- Christian Living/Cults - Trumpet Call of God

Bob Nixon wrote at 2010-09-29 17:48:03
This person named Timothy in contradiction to Revelations 20:11-15 claims that unbelievers do not go to hell. When someone publishes theology that clearly contradicts the Word, we know it is from Satan. Timothy uses language that sounds very much like what you would read in the NIV or any modern translation. However, the beliefs that he pushes through his website are totally false prophecy as both Peter and Paul and the Lord Himself warned us would appear in the last days. When in doubt, pick up your Bible, and if you can't find a scripture that substantiates what you are hearing or reading, run from it.  

Truthbetold wrote at 2010-10-03 05:30:23
This is a cult.. read www.rickross.com  At least 6 members including Timothy trent and Jayse  say they are 6 of the 144,000 prophets and Timothy says he will be transformed into a God. They Have new belivers scared as they say if you do not belive the letters you will not go to heaven. They preach there is no hell. that those who do not believe wil simply perish. There is currently no group i know of who is trying to save these poor members. They communicate by weekly bible studies 4 for the men each week thre for the women.  They use Facebook Youtube and www.gracehead,com to lure in members.

Agape wrote at 2010-11-14 06:55:39
"For the wages of sin is death; >>but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord"<< (Romans 6:23, KJV).  There is but ONE way to eternal life.   There's a lot of scripture pointing to the false doctrine of eternal torment.

This is what the Bible says[conclusion]:

"These shall go away into >>everlasting punishment<<: but the righteous into >>life eternal.<<" – Matt 25:46

...

How does Scripture define the nature of this punishment?

"These shall be >>punished<< with >>everlasting destruction<< from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power…” - 2 Thessalonians 1:9

Destruction – Greek: Olethros - ruin, destroy, death.

"And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him which is able to >>DESTROY<< both SOUL and BODY in Gehenna." – Matthew 10:28

1) to destroy

a) to put out of the way entirely, abolish, put an end to ruin

b) render useless

c) to kill

d) to declare that one must be put to death

e) to perish, to be lost, ruined, destroyed

“But (God’s Grace) is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished >>death<<, and hath >>brought life and immortality to light<< through the gospel.” – 2 Tim 1:10

“Most assuredly, I say to you, >>unless<< you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have >>NO life<< in you.” – John 6:53

“He that is stedfast in righteousness shall attain unto >>life<<; And he that pursueth evil doeth it to his own >>death<<.” – Proverbs 11:19

“If ye live after the flesh, >>ye shall die<<: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, >>ye shall live<<.” – Romans 8:13

“For the preaching of the cross is to them that >>perish<< foolishness; but unto us which are >>saved<< it is the power of God.” – 1 Corinthians 1:18

www.trumpetcallofgodonline.com are not the only ones to teach it but they do have a detailed scripture study on the subject as does www.tomorrowsworld.org  Read the article by Richard F. Ames titled What Happens When You Die?

No disrespect Truthbetold but you get your facts so confused that even the ppl at rickross.com don't trust your comments.  

Andy wrote at 2010-12-31 10:01:03
I have read much of these letters,I doubted them at first.But it states in 1 John 4:2,"This is the way to find out if they have the Spirit of God: If a prophet acknowledges that Jesus Christ became a human being that person has the Spirit of God."Really,it's as simple as that.He does indeed proclaim Jesus as God,and his words very much line up with the Bible.I doubted them,and disliked what he was saying just because it contradicted what I thought I knew and it said the Rapture is next year,but it is very much the Word of God.Know this,in Acts,it states that in the end,God will pour His spirit upon people and the young will dream dreams,and the old will prophecy.It says nowhere that prophecy is no more.Still,be careful,but don't be too careful that you miss that which is plain or don't believe it because it's unusual.

pete wrote at 2011-01-04 03:31:17
It is very wise to be skeptical and to test the spirits and the doctrine.  The fact is most of what we call Christianity is false, vain worship where man walks double minded as a harlot, married to their old man while claiming to be married to Jesus.  That is spiritual adultery and what Babylon creates, it is the mother of harlots, who say they are not widows (lost without a husband).  Jesus is their Lord in name only.  So I am keeping my eye out but the doctrine and word I hear spoken conforms us to godliness, dying to self and coming out and being separate from the world.  That is the way of life, we must strive to enter, we must carry that cross otherwise we are not worthy of being His disciple.  Yet I am skeptical on some of their key tenants like the rapture.  Your defense is to follow NO MAN.  If you really are of God,  the Holy Spirit will quicken you to hear the words spoken by any real prophet.  As it relates to eternal torment,  I think they are right.  Even John 3:16 says that if you read the verse,  "shall not perish",  meaning if you do not believe in your heart you will perish, not be tormented in physical flames for eternity.  So don't take this comment as an endorsment or a rebuke of trumpetcallofgod.  The fact is God said He would call out His remnant at the end, they would flee from babylon, the falle church of the end.  But we must be wise and follow the Holy Spirit not the teaching of any man, even one claiming to be a prophet, a bible scholar or some esteemed pastor drunk with the wine (false doctrine) in the Babylon church.

Lords Little Girl wrote at 2011-01-15 03:21:01
As a former member of the "Trumpet Call of God", I believe this group is destructive in nature.   By their fruit you will know them. The fruit of this group is not love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control (see Galatians 5:22) but rather hostility, quarreling, jealousy, outbursts of anger, selfish ambition, divisions, the feeling that everyone is wrong except those in your own little group (see Galatians 5:20)  Before joining this group I was a loving, humble and forgiving person I have been a born again Christian for 5 years and I love the Lord more than anything in this world.  When I was in this group though, I became hostile, I would spew scripture as though they were weapons towards those I felt were against my views.  I felt self-righteous, as though I knew more than anyone else I knew outside the group and so I felt justified in telling them so (in the name of so called love of course), there was no grace or mercy given, either you believe what I do or you are the enemy, one side of the fence or the other.  I was constantly trying desperately to "separate" from anything worldly, including family members and became uncaring toward anything that didn't work towards that goal including those who needed me and needed my care (like my own children).  Many of the members in this group have separated from family members, marriages have been dissolved relationships torn to shreds, people have lost jobs, been left bankrupt and many other hardships have been faced as a result.  I constantly struggle now after being out of that group with what I believe and have to "chew" things for weeks or months before I will trust it, I'm very afraid of being deceived again.  On the positive side, the Lord has given me wonderful opportunities to minister to others and encourage them.  I have deep love for the Lord and though I still have not attended church (that was against the rules in this group and I still struggle with attending) I have a relationship with Him that I depend on and couldn't imagine living without.  Please beware of this group and their teachings, I pray fervently for those in it and those affected by it.

Agape wrote at 2011-01-23 05:51:05
Free online. Short yet gripping book of the true story of an exited "cult member".  No doctrine just her experience.

"Cult Scare

The Shocking Kidnapping and Deprogramming of Kirsten Nielsen"

http://www.cultscare.com/

lollypop wrote at 2011-01-24 05:31:38
there is critera of a cult/destructive group. Part of the deinition of a cult is when a group or someone sets itself up as supreme authority b/tween God & man. Plz take a look @ this site for ways to test if a group is or isn't a cilt/destructive. http://4witness.org/jehovahs_witness/cult.php TheTruetCallOfGod has many similaries with JW's, World Wide Church Of God, 7th Day Adventist & Mormon.

Servant of YahuShua HaMashaich...Jesus The Christ wrote at 2011-02-21 01:45:52
Amos 3:7 Surely the Sovereign LORD does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets.

Malachi 3:6 "I the LORD do not change..."

Ezekiel 33:33 "When all this comes true--and it surely will--then they will know that a prophet has been among them."

ASB wrote at 2011-02-21 20:13:26
My sympathies go out to you, Lords Little Girl; however; everything you wrote was about the shortcoming of the followers.  What error did you find concerning the Letters/message?  I know that when truth comes in, it cuts as a double edge sword.  It sounds like the WORD was cutting deep and exposing the sin of the members.  When the SIN is exposed, the surgeon would then cut it away. Christ said that He would bring division between brother, sister, mother, father, husband, wife, etc.  Plus, this is a time when all will be tried in the fire; that’s painful and all react to pain.  The little flock is made up of sinful human, like all of us, and it will be purified before allowed to enter the kingdom.  Are you saying the letters are causing the problems or just exposing their problems?   I have started reading the messages and I am convinced that these are the word of God.  And like everyone else, I am constantly praying and testing the word.  I have not found anything contrary to God word (bible) even though, I have found things contrary to what I have been taught; I am in constant prayer about that.  When testing the Spirit, It is important for you to separate the action of the follower from the message of the Messenger.   The Lord is coming soon and I believe He loves us enough to give us clarifying message to help us through the very difficult time.   God knows that there are all kinds of conflicting winds of doctrine out there; all the different denominations have some, or most of the truth but not all of it.  He knows there is no way we as Christians will come together unless He breaks down the walls:   and that is what He is doing.  He will then bring His Church/Bride together as one.   Praise the Lord; that is what we all want!

Adam A Cornelison wrote at 2011-04-10 08:47:40
I am one who has read the Letters. I have not associated with the members of the following save a few words here and there so I cannot really speak to that. The only thing I can speak on is my discernment of the Letters themselves.

As someone who is particularly leery being once deceived, and having an aversion to those that call themselves prophets, needless to say I read the first ones with great hesitation. The Words themselves quickly broke down my defenses admittedly. For the sheep know His voice. And I did test it against scripture and found nothing lacking or contradicting; even when I was corrected and did not agree based on prior understanding.

As far as the ones in the group voicing their concerns, it is well noted. The only comfort I might offer is that anytime God wants to do something, the devil is always there trying to tear it down. And, since the devil works in the heart of man many times, he has ample opportunity. I wonder if what started out as a Holy work was complicated by the sin of pride. Maybe overzealousness where it was not warranted and not commanded by God but rather man's desire. Always remember that anything effective that God is doing; the devil is going to be on a rampage to destroy it if he can.

Some of the things that I find lend credibility, not to the movement but the Letters themselves, or the writer of the Letters I should say; is the "no money accepted" notice that they have on their website. No donations. Most cults desire you to tithe heavily or even turn over all you have to them. Yet according to God (via the Letters) the ministry is not allowed to accept donations.

Secondly, research into the scriptures are encouraged prior to believing what is being written. Asking you to prove it by the Words of scripture as they stand, and the understanding that God gives you in your heart.

Thirdly his story makes sense as weird as that may sound to some of you. He was a total atheist. Never exposed to the gospel. Not until he pulled out a Gideon Bible during a bout w/ boredom in his hotel room on a business trip. After reading it a bit, God convicted him of his sins, he fell down at his bedside and cried out to Jesus to forgive him and come into his heart. No sinner's prayer, no counseling, no freedom from conviction prior, just simple conviction brought about by the Word of the Lord and a man crying out to a God he never even believed existed prior. Free of doctrine, set aside by the Lord that he might speak through him correction. Kinda makes sense that God would recruit the spiritually foolish to confound the "spiritually wise" of the established church doctrines.

I've also heard correction from the Lord regarding "Timothy's little flock" putting too much faith in Timothy himself and not coming to the Father first. And the Father (assuming He is the authors of the Letters which I believe He is) has sternly rebuked the "flock" at times past regarding their pride and haughtiness especially regarding the command to "depart the churches of man".

He specifically rebukes the members for condemning those that still attend services at their place of worship. Apparently they were saying "if you do not leave your church, you will go to hell" or something of that nature. God specifically said in response and I'm paraphrasing; "Do you not think it is my decision who I will take and who I will not? Are you so arrogant as to think you know? For I know the very intent of a man's heart. I even know who is still in the church yet has left it in their heart."

I couldn't find it to quote it but in large part that was what it said.

Too often times in situations like this, the followers seek to follow the leaders more so than God Himself. That's kind of why I never really joined to them in any of the studies or anything. To me, the Letter's speak for themselves. I read, I process, I still attend my little country baptist church, but I have also accepted the corrections regarding our errs and have adopted them into my thinking. But I love my little church family whom I grew up with. It is my Bethel. The topos where I met my Lord and Savior. :)

I know the group has it's troubles, and one may be pride and overzealousness on some things; but the Letters themselves, those I believe to be authentically from the Father and I will attest to them as a believer in Christ. I suffered no ills reading them. In fact I grew even closer in my walk. So in essence, it bore fruit in my spiritual life. And good fruit too. It challenged me,  comforted me, lit a fire under me, and encouraged me.

I hope this helps people who are wondering. My heart goes out to those that have suffered the ills of what I figure is in a large part many new Christians. Possibly babes in Christ who are rightly still on the milk, who are trying to eat meat too early. I will pray for you guys whom grief and brokenness, not brought about through conviction of the Holy Spirit, has fallen upon due to the actions and or attitudes of the group that calls themselves "The Lord's Little Flock". In short, all of those who have been saved by the grace of God; who are washed in the Blood of the Lamb and been reborn; we are all "The Lord's Little Flock".

Blessings and peace on you all. Love in Christ.

ZealousGalatian wrote at 2011-04-19 12:12:34
Sorry Cornelius, the letters teach that all pastors ("not a single one will be taken") and church members who have knowledge of needing to come out of the 'churches of men' but do not will be left to die during the tribulation or maybe even 'your church will collapse on you'.

There can be no repeal to that letter.  

Paulo H. de Medeiros wrote at 2011-04-24 02:13:18
OK guys, I'm Paulo Henrique, 23yo, from Brazil / Minas Gerais. Since I was 12, I have been reading and studying the Bible. I have experienced Judaism, 7th Day Adventism, Jehovah Witnessess and Judaism again, all of this trying to find the true way of serving the God of Israel, creator of the heavens and the Earth and everything that's in them.

I have concluded in my studies, all by myself, absolutely, that YHWH is ONE, that there is no one besides Him, and that He requires absolute and exclusive divotion and worship. That invalidates any church which claims "Jesus" is the God.

I also concluded Yahushua did never end the Law, but gave meaning to it and fulfilled some parts of it, like the sacrificial requirements. It means I think people whom are trying to serve the Only True God, YHWH, are supposed to living according to the Law, like keeping the seventh day, the Sabbath, keeping the holy feasts and convocations, wearing "tzitzit", never shaving the beard or making calve or rounded hair cuts, bathing every time they get poluted by any of the things discribed in the Torah, not eating unclean flesh, and so on.

The Letters which I am in the process of reading perfectly agree on that, except for the fact that it doesn't really make quite a point on never using "The Lord" or "Jesus" as I do and that it does claim Yahushua is the God, YHWH.

That is completely wrong in my humble opinion and it is quite clear to anyone who reads the Scriptures. Yahushua is a CREATION of the Almighty and Eternal God. He was created since the days of eternity but doesn't exist since forever. It is through him everything came into existence, like time and space even, but not him who caused everything to exist, because that one is YHWH and Him alone.

To YHWH we must pray and no other and there is clear distinction in the book of Revelation as to when Yahushua is speaking for himself and the Only God's name.

That makes me doubt the truthfulness of the letters as they contradict in that point to what's written in Scriptures.

I know MANY of you will totally disagree with me because you are idolatres and have indeed misunderstood the Messiah's role when he came to inhabit this planet.

Being the very first creation of the Only True God, Yahushua came to show us WHOM our ELOHIM is, WHOM YHWH, the God of Israel is. He didn't came to be worshiped AS God, but to SHOW us the True God and to restore pure and genuine worship to Him.

I was inclined to believe the letters as true, and I even prayed to Elohim thanking Him because He had spoken to us people once again encoraging us to abandon the false Roman Catholic church. Now I'm wondering whether I was too hasty. Anyway, I wonder even more if God, the Almighty One, isn't able to speak through that guy, Timothy even he, Timothy himself, would add things of his own understanding. I don't really think so but I can't restrain myself from wondering given the tone and intensity and flawlessness of the letters as you hear or read them. Flawlessness in part because of the problem of the belief that Yahushua is God while he definitely is not according to a simple, unbiased reading of the Scriptures.

Whether or not it is true, I tell you guys one thing: you've all got to indeed get out of the great babylon, lived by the false churches followers of the already condemned Catholic church.

Trinity, sunday keeping, lawlessness, idol worship, all of this comes from her and every single church is somehow contaminated. BE CAREFUL and run out of them as fast as you can.

I am alone here and I have never ever met a single person who believes the same I do. It's terrible, but it's true. One guy, Joshua, I met once at YOuTube, we had resambling understandings but not completely and we found it to be better to separete from each other.

And and can't totally agree with the fact that Timothy and others claim to be one of 144 thousand prophets as that number is surely a symbol representing the completeness of the people of God, the chosen ones untill the end of times. It's written that God is not slow, but He is just waiting for the number of the chosen ones to complete. They need to come into existence, to be born, as to complete their number, thus allowing YHWH to send back the Messiah.

I'd love to have some feedback on this. And I have a lot more to share. Please, don't hesitate to contact me: medeirosdez@yahoo.com.br

I'm sorry for the mistakes, my English is self-taught and I don't speak this language that well yet. I speak Brazilian-Portuguese as my mother-tongue.

May YHWH bless you all.

Peace!

wendyjduncan wrote at 2011-07-22 01:15:08
See Rick Ross' website: http://forum.rickross.com/read.php?6,62059ff

Brad wrote at 2012-09-07 18:43:39
The letters are a lie as is Timothy a lie. its not my opinion but rather fact. He has predicted things and they flat out DID NOT COME TRUE. Period. Predicted destruction of major cities and apocalypse in 2011. DIDNT HAPPEN. He is a fake and will pay the price

Tatyana wrote at 2013-10-25 17:07:36
The Letters purport to be the Absolute Truth. Yet they are not. Please, read in my blog why the trumpetcallofgodonline is false at: http://trumpetcallofgodonlinefalse.blogspot.ru/

Beware of the leaven of false prophets and teachers. Peace be with you!

Christianity -- Christian Living

Bill Hohmann